Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jimaz .....

Default Jimaz .....

What are you doing?

Why are you cluttering up the board with propaganda?

How are Jimaz's posts any more "propagandistic" than Mikeg's?

Still waiting for you to explain your Spamming of the board.

Jeez. Jimaz and Mikeg are my favorite posters. Where'd all this shit come from?

^^^ Check his post history. Hundreds and hundreds of posts of nothing but propaganda links.

Dr. Emil Guest

And Whitehouse has hundreds and hundreds of posts about the latest thing he's come across on Youtube, and Maxx has hundreds of posts about how mush he dislikes organized religion. What's your point?

Are you the board police now, Meddle? I really like to read different viewpoints, myself. If I didn't, I wouldn't bother opening threads that have opinions. Maybe you could try that?
    Last edited by gazhekwe; May-12-11 at 10:03 PM.

Jimaz, see you in the stars above, always have a soft spot for you!

Meddle... I like you posting name.... it suits you....

This site belongs to Lowell and he can do whatever he wants with it. Beyond that, Jimaz and everyone else should enjoy their first amendment freedom to express themselves as they wish. As Ron Paul noted a few days ago, “you don’t have the First Amendment so you could talk about the weather.” Meddle, and everyone else, has the same right to criticize the content of what Jimaz posts.

^^ But he's not posting anything. Just empty links to rhetoric by some unknown blabbermouth.. It would be different if he was posting his own thoughts or comments.

Have you just stumbled upon the Non-Detroit side of this forum? We like to discuss politics, religion, the weather, and whatever else pops into our minds. Some of us enjoy different views and the art of debating.

Why do you feel the need to single out one person and question their motives? Do you have issues with the content or the person?

We like to discuss politics, religion, the weather, and whatever else pops into our minds. Some of us enjoy different views and the art of debating.
    That would be fine if he was discussing or debating anything, but he isn't.

Dr. Emil Guest

Whitehouse's latest youtube video of some dude's model doesn't have much redeeming or inherent quality to it either, it's not his, and he is just relaying something he came across on the internet. Where' your outrage there?

Remember the days when Ccbatson used to "clear the boards every night.....

oh yeah, them were the daze, smoking hot them was.

I do recall when Bats would just post links to his latest Ayn Rand jerk session, many of you would jump on his az just as Meddle has done about those tedious Hartman postings. 180+ posts on a single thread, with maybe a small handful of responses from other folk. No commentary, no discussion, no exchange of views, nothing but a repeated bunch of video bumpings.

No maybe you folks think that passes for intellectual discourse. I might too, if there was any discourse. So go on, jump on Meddle for pointing out the obvious; to me it looks like you Hartman fans are passively absorbing your daily doses of thought-speak.

Good work. Sponge thinking is just what our country needs.

Vox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    oh yeah, them were the daze, smoking hot them was.

I do recall when Bats would just post links to his latest Ayn Rand jerk session, many of you would jump on his az just as Meddle has done about those tedious Hartman postings. 180+ posts on a single thread, with maybe a small handful of responses from other folk. No commentary, no discussion, no exchange of views, nothing but a repeated bunch of video bumpings.

No maybe you folks think that passes for intellectual discourse. I might too, if there was any discourse. So go on, jump on Meddle for pointing out the obvious; to me it looks like you Hartman fans are passively absorbing your daily doses of thought-speak.

Speaking of bats, here a good thread

http://www.detroityes.com/mb/archive...p/t-3291.html?

Gnome... um... who's Thom Hartman? Never even bothered to read the thread... name didn't sound familiar... didn't catch my eye until you mentioned it... now I see why Meddle is questioning him...

Sure looks like a lot of work to read all that... I think I'll pass...

There's that and the GO Left TV thread which appears to be the same type of thing. I've never heard of either and have no idea what either is about.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    It beats the sound bites and bumper sticker slogans that so many people use as their voter guide.

Before you hang Jimaz by his thumbs take a few minutes, check out one or two of the Thom Hartmann posts. Thom is one of the most brilliant progressive thinkers in the country today. Of course I can't speak for Jimaz but I Think he wanted the posters on here to become aware of Thom and rather than tell you about him he wanted you to see for yourself. I sometimes come on this thread to check on what Thom is saying, but if it bothers you don't go on the thread after all there are many threads I don't read because of lack of time or interest.

Still not answering, eh?

He doesn't have to answer to you, nor does anyone else, Fuggetaboutit!

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Still not answering, eh?
    If you have a problem, take it up with Lowell.

Still posting propaganda.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast