Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Susan LeFevre

Default Susan LeFevre

What a travesty this is. She gets to leave early, without serving the rest of the time she didn't do when she escaped. If she was black, she would still be incarcerated. Just because she became a law abiding citizen is no excuse. I know of people that have been wrongly accused of a crime, and they can't get even a sniff of the word re-trial or appeal. They recaptured 2 other Black Women who escaped around the same time as Mrs LeFevre, and I haven't heard about their early release. It's Bull Sh-t. She gets to go back to her Upper Crust Life, while those other women get to finish up the rest of their time like "Miss Thing" was suppose to." Life ain't fair" I guess.
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; May-20-09 at 02:46 AM.

MIRepublic Guest

Thanks for deciding that it was wise to start a discussion on this by pre-setting every corner of the room on fire. Stay classy.

Blarf Guest

Good.

She shouldn't been sent to prison to begin with. The hypocritical "war on drugs" is a waste of everyone's time and money, and it doesn't work.

Retroit Guest

Cincinnati_Kid, could you provide any link, or any other information, on the other cases you mentioned?

If there are any travesties, it is that the other people, real or hypothetical, that you mentioned are in jail, not that she isn't.

O.

Quote Originally Posted by MIRepublic View Post
    Thanks for deciding that it was wise to start a discussion on this by pre-setting every corner of the room on fire. Stay classy.
    I sure will, and you do likewise.

Quote Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
    Cincinnati_Kid, could you provide any link, or any other information, on the other cases you mentioned?
    Retroit, I don't have a link, but I will find it. It's true contrary to others saying it's hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by Blarf View Post
    Good.

She shouldn't been sent to prison to begin with. The hypocritical "war on drugs" is a waste of everyone's time and money, and it doesn't work.
    ITA What a waste of time and money for the taxpayers!

Imagine finding out that your mom was a junky and had busted out of jail though. Now that would suck to hear that your mom leid to you all those years.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Imagine finding out that your mom was a junky and had busted out of jail though. Now that would suck to hear that your mom leid to you all those years.
    Dang is that all you could think of to post????? Kids regardless of what age are so forgiving. Post a link to where her children said she lied to them OK??

CK,

It sounds like you're referring to my post, so I'll reply. I did not have the text of your post in front of me when I wrote. I didn't remember whether you referred exclusively to specific people, or also more generally to others as a class, so I phrased my post to cover all cases.

O.

It sure pays to be a white lady from the suburbs.
    I am interested in how long she really works with people in the prison system

Quote Originally Posted by daddeeo View Post
    It sure pays to be a white lady from the suburbs.
    I am interested in how long she really works with people in the prison system
    Now she's a white lady from California. Send her home and then we don't have to pay for her upkeep

Quote Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
    Yes, what were the circumstances surrounding their incarceration. Was it a similar, useless charge, or are you just trying to start another race baiting thread?