Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Michigan.gov website-OMG

I was looking on the website for phone numbers for different branch locations for the Secretary of State. Soooo, I called the number listed and the recording says "hey baby, wanna suck my toes"!. I thought o.k., I dialed the wrong number. Tried it 3 more times and got the same recording. I about died. I double checked the website and looked in the phone book and it's all the same number. .

hmm, the numbr I found on their faq was [[888) 767-6424, a call to that number got a SoS recording about sos offices being closed in the UP. What # did you get?

I guess you didn't wan to suck her toes, eh?

oh lord..something told me not to say anything here. i just called again [[same # you have there gnome) and it was the sos recording. i couldn't have dialed the number wrong four times....hahaha..i even emailed them. i don't even wanna look in my inbox!
    Last edited by Maof; May-10-11 at 01:06 PM.

MAOF, lol, I seem to remember some racy pics of Princess Fergie getting her toes laved by someone other than her Prince Andrew; since then I've always considered the practice a royalistic kink and was surprised the SoS had gone to a monarchy.

Oh well, nice to learn Ruth Johnson is spreading her wings.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    MAOF, lol, I seem to remember some racy pics of Princess Fergie getting her toes laved by someone other than her Prince Andrew; since then I've always considered the practice a royalistic kink and was surprised the SoS had gone to a monarchy.

Oh well, nice to learn Ruth Johnson is spreading her wings.
    LMAO..i just spit my water out! i still can't believe it.