Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default 1994 Cougar, Excellent condition but needs head gasket $550

This 1994 Merc Cougar just over 90,000 miles has been well maintained. Its worth doing the head gasket work. Trans, brakes, body, interior are in great condition. Drivers side mirror frame is cracked and the drivers side door creeks when opened. No cracks in any glass. No dents no rust.
    Oh yeah, the cd player needs to be hooked up but it works and is there. It drives as is but needs the work and shouldn't drive far to keep damage to a minimum. We could get about $450 parting it out to City Scrap but its a good car and should be fixed.

I put it on Craigslist for $800, then 700 but now just want to get rid of it and would rather it go to a DYesser here, at $550 its a pretty good deal.I still have it on Craigs for $600 at the moment but if anyone here wants it you get the DYes discount of a big $50.

PM me if interested.

Its been sold.