Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Thread: Detroit Now!

Default Detroit Now!

As a visitor to the Detroit Yes site from beau
    tiful, new, clean, safe southwest Florida,
    I can tell you Detroit's time is now!
    Both nationally and internationally, Detroit is being watched and reviewed. From urban farming to rebuilding to downsizing Detroit is in the news far more than Detroiter's and the surrounding area realizes.
    Most articles, films, stories show the blight then the possible rebirth! People across the world are looking for Detroit to be an example of what a city so long deglected and forgotten can become. The world wants to see what Detroit can do! It's show time Detroit and you seem unaware of what time the show starts!
    By July 1, I will be back to the city I was born in [[1949 Deaconess Hospital on Jefferson Ave), raised in [[Assumption Grotto grade school and Notre Dame HS 1967) and worked for the City of Detroit Personal Dept till 1983.
    Coming home. Get er done Mayor Bing. There's a new boy in town!

moving or revisiting?

You're not traveling with the Reverend are you?