Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: SOHO on 9 mile

Default SOHO on 9 mile

.75 cent Miller High life on Mondays. Absorb Ferndale Gay culture while knocking back a few brewskis. Drive safe. Have a designated driver. Bike, bus or walk to the place. The friendly place has a tolerant policy of letting patrons order food from competeing establishments and dining inside. Comfy couches and a very attentive bar tender in an amicable atmoshphere make this an open minded drinkers ideal watering hole.

Have fun!!!!!! Walk a straight line!

Ravine Guest

And let us know how that walking "a straight line" after absorbing "Ferndale Gay culture" works out, willya?

Lol. I had a great conversation with an older bi-sexual woman. I asked her if she ever thought she would see the day when there would be 'gay' shows on t.v. and same sex marriages. In places like Soho you dont have to worry about petty macho confrontations. Some of the young punks Ive encountered at some of the rowdier joints put me on edge at times. And yuh cant beat .75 cent beers....