Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Kathleen I saw you...

In this article

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/13/us/13windies.html

Its funny as I was reading down I thought I am suprised Kathleen's not in here...but there you were at the bottom!!

I misplaced your card, will you please send me a message with your email address so I can sign up for your newsletter?
    Christine

holy smokes, NYT!, ... good work

Thanks, Wintersmommy!!! It is certainly an honor to be mentioned in a New York Times article...especially when regarding one of my passions!! Check your PM inbox!

Thanks, Gnome!!

It's been interesting to hear the feedback from fellow "Windies" and from others.

FYI...the reporter Kim Severson spent several years here in the Detroit area. She's a Grosse Pointe South grad [[class of '79). Since I grew up on the east side of Detroit, we quickly determined that we lived only blocks from each other and mutual friends.

Nice, Kathleen! sorry I have no gotten back to your last e-mail. I'll try to respond soon!