Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Lafayette Foods Accepting Applications

Accepting applications starting April, 18---11:00am to 1:00pm. **Hiring All Positions** Resumes Required, [[Needed- *EXPERIENCE Produce Manager , *EXPERIENCED Deli Manager )
    Thank You
    Lance
    lafayettefoods@gmail.com

If only this was 5 months ago when I still lived there and was desperately seeking a job >.>

Are any of the positions part time?

Yes there will be part time positions

Excellent! I'll spread word to my good friends.

Thank you!!

I am so glad that the city was putting you through a lot of red tape. You will open on time for the memorial day weekend.

I think you meant to say was not

Best of luck to you and your store.

People don't think sometimes of the impact of a store. New hires for the facility will be happy, but so will people like the bread guy, the chip guy, the beer and pop guys, etc. also will enjoy the extra work [[and income that comes from it), not to mention any number of merchandisers. I'm one of those.

If you can answer this question without giving too much away, who is going to be your grocery wholesaler?

Idiot! Sure hope it was a typo ...

I'll be moving 5 minutes away from the store in 2 weeks. Very excited to patronize you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by LafayetteFoods View Post
    I think you meant to say was not
    I had meant to say "was not". sorry for the typo. For the guy who had called me an idiot; find out if it was a typo and then decide to call me an idiot if I had said that I had meant to say it

Lance ask the offices downtown such as GM, Quicken Loans, Compuware, and BCBS if you could put flyers in their lobbies. Workers will know that there is a new grocery store nearby where there is free parking. They don't have to worry about the meters running out while shopping. Many offices hold parties around the holidays as well as potlucks on ocassion. Workers could always drive close to Lafayette Foods to pick up a food platter, cakes, or hot foods for their staff. Make a connection with the businesses downtown and they would come to you for service. The grocery store on Washington Blvd is nice but parking could be a problem. You have the advantage. If you know someone who could purchase the storefront that sits on the corner of the other end of the strip mall and make that a coffee shop then the flow of business would definetly pick up in the mall. Paris cafe used to be in that spot. They started closing too early and was losing many customers. It is already made for a cafe that sells coffee and small breakfast sandwiches. Open early and close late with security patrolling the area with a heavy hand.

stasu1213
    Thanks for the tips, they are going to help out. The fun part is going to be executing them. I will pass on your concern about the plaza to the landlord. Excited to meet you soon.