Chroma in Milwaukee Junction
MILWAUKEE JUNCTION RISING  »

FUN THINGS TO DO IN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Voted.... and, I hope the sunny-warm weather forecast helps make the Egg Hunt a big success today.

Well...that daily vote is cast!

Easter Sunday reminder....Happy Easter to all who celebrate it!

Voted...using all of our possible email addresses!!!

Easter wishes to all!!!

Happy Easter. We are in the metro Detroit area to celebrate the day of the Rising Son with my kin... presently sitting at my MIL's ancient PC (dangola, is this thing slow. I will just have STFU when I get impatient at my own home desktop...). In any case, though this machine still works for voting x 3! w00t~*

Voted again. Happy Easter!

Stromberg2

Hope everyone on DYes had a great Easter! Voted again -- bump!

Vox Guest

I could not help but notice that the box that is accepting names and emails doesn't require a response from the email address. What stops people from using other people's emails to vote? I have enough I can use on my own, through the years, but it seems as if there is opportunity here for some significant vote padding, unfortunately. Anyway, good luck Cub.

Mine is in early for Monday's voting round!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.

Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    I could not help but notice that the box that is accepting names and emails doesn't require a response from the email address. What stops people from using other people's emails to vote? I have enough I can use on my own, through the years, but it seems as if there is opportunity here for some significant vote padding, unfortunately. Anyway, good luck Cub.
    I was wondering about this too. What's to stop a person from even making up an email address? The only way they can verify an email address is to send an email to that account. Anyhow, I was honest and used only my email address as I am going to again today.

Gooooooooooo Cub!

Just voted - bump!

Keep on....voting!!!!

I have multiple verifiable e-mail addresses and I am voting from each, daily.

Mid day bump.......

another vote --- bump

Me too...times two again

Voted -- I noticed Cub's photo moved up in the order on the page. Is he in first place???

I'm not sure we are looking at the same page, but it looked to me as if they shuffled the pictures around, probably so that no one has a positional advantage.

Thank You To Everyone For The Support!!!!

^^ luvya bud!

My Wednesday vote is in!

When will we find out that Cub won?

The voting ends May 13th.

I am sorry I'm just now seeing this, not around much lately.. I'm going to start voting regularly and will share the link with my facebook friends and see if I can get some of them to vote for Cub, too. (Way to go, Mark ... hope you win!)

Voted - bump!

^^Like English said. Vote!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast