Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Kwame's World

Default Kwame's World

From freep.com today........

On the federal courthouse steps, Raymond Cheeks, Kilpatrick's uncle, said he's still not convinced that his nephew did anything wrong, and said that Kilpatrick "should be let out today."

Today! He will face a parole board, maybe, in July. Then wait on the fed case next year.
    What world do these people live in.

one of Denial...

World?? Not even the same universe as the rest of us.

He also said, when asked how his Nephew was feeling, that Kwame was
    feeling repentant. Then went on to say, but he didn't do anything wrong,
    is not guilty of any wrong doing.
    Really....then why is he feeling repentant?
    Or is that just another religious cliche easily thrown out there to illustrate his
    righteous straight and narrow.
    From the beginning I've said, his circle are not very good liars.
    All of us, when we were young, knew we had to get our stories straight.
    Later, on Fox, Someone who'd questioned Kwame as he was departing, asked
    him about Charlie Langton, and KK said, "They LOVE him up there in Prison."
    That he was,"Their favorite T.V. reporter."
    Charlie Langton expressed a bit of shock, being caught off guard, and acted
    a little flustered. I wonder if his first reaction was the same as mine.
    Was that a veiled threat?

Of course it was a veiled threat, he said to Amy Lange that his problems were all her fault. This fat fuck and his family truly believe they are a mafia family.

Stromberg2

Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    From freep.com today........

On the federal courthouse steps, Raymond Cheeks, Kilpatrick's uncle, said he's still not convinced that his nephew did anything wrong, and said that Kilpatrick "should be let out today."

Today! He will face a parole board, maybe, in July. Then wait on the fed case next year.
    It's the alternative universe of politicians. They have their own worlds, universes and realities. Face it. They are not, in most cases, even held responsible to laws made for everyday people. They make the laws and they break the laws. Their left-over campaign chests alone amount to millions when they move from one office to another, from one think tank to another, from one corporate board to another.

Once in a while it's from one jail cell to another. But, those are only sacrificial lambs. Thrown out there periodically to appease the followers and doubters.

My prayers goes out to Kilpatrick. However, it was said by a morning talk show host that many businesses want to set up shop in Detroit but didn't want to deal with the "Pay to Play" policy that Kilpatrick and his father had offered them. I believe that there are other forces that had influenced Kilpatricks decision and behavior while in office. Yes he should man up to what he had done also for he decided to play this game without a gun being place to the side of his temple. He should had paid back the money if he had it instead of going to jail. He had probably put his childred through many heartaches and pain due to his actions

Funny....at first I thought this said KK not deserving of parade, and thought no shit.