Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Free Bus Passes, for free, HURRY!

All you folks who are feeling guilty about this transit situation. Now is your opportunity to do something good for yourself and the environment.

Here is the deal: I will give you a bus pass for free, and help you clear the streets of useless sheetmetal, all you have to do is bring me your pink slip, keys and car and you will get a bus pass for free.

April fools!!!

No I'm dead serious. All you folks who decry your autos, this is your chance to walk the walk.

Trade in my $4000 car for a bus pass worth $65? You got a deal!

Actually your return is much larger. When I traded in my car, my compensation was student loans paid off in two years, and the ability to eat at nice restaurants....everyday. Don't worry about gaining weight...walking to work takes care of that. When you trade in your car, you are also trading for a healthier lifestyle.

When you trade in your car, you are also trading for a healthier lifestyle.

And an increased chance of getting run over by a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    When you trade in your car, you are also trading for a healthier lifestyle.

And an increased chance of getting run over by a bus.
    I remember approaching a street crossing and this girl yapping away on a cell phone. She suddenly yells "I'm going to be hit by a bus!" Bus slammed on the brakes the minute she entered street....but still "CLAP" as her arm and side of her face hit the front window. As she got up, she said again into her phone "I can't believe I just got hit by a bus!" and continued on walking.