Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default St. Andrew's Ticket Office?

Does anybody know if St. Andrew's Hall has a ticket office on site where I can purchase tickets? Maybe I'm being stupid, but I can't find the phone number online.

I want to go to a show at the end of April that is $20 - and would prefer for myself and friends to save the extra $9 that LiveNation is charging to order online. I'm thinking buying in person might save some of that money.

For that matter, does LiveNation have ticket offices in local stores or anything?

Here's a number for St. Andrew's: [[313) 961-8961
    I don't know if that's the ticket office, but it's a place to start. I Googled St. Andrews Hall and that's the number associated with it.

Mogwai?

If so, should've got in to the presale. They've had them for the last few NA tours at least. I don't think I paid any conv. fees at all this year. I bought tickets right away and it was 20$ straight up

I have bought tickets at the St Andrews box office before though but it was long ago. I think we just went up to it when the doors were open for a a different show

Quote Originally Posted by yupislyr View Post
    Mogwai?

If so, should've got in to the presale. They've had them for the last few NA tours at least. I don't think I paid any conv. fees at all this year. I bought tickets right away and it was 20$ straight up

I have bought tickets at the St Andrews box office before though but it was long ago. I think we just went up to it when the doors were open for a a different show
    I appreciate both of your inputs. I will give them a call tomorrow

It's actually for Femi Kuti on April 29th - he's tremendous live.

Apparently the St Andys box office is open Noon - 5pm, Monday to Friday. I assume during shows too.

I don't know if all events are available but UHF in Royal Oak apparently sells them without service charges also.

Thanks for the advice, guys. I went and rang the front door bell at St. Andrew's and bought tickets from some guy there. I got them at face value which was great - saved nine bucks per ticket.

They are indeed open noon-5 weekdays and you can purchase tickets without any of the extra LiveNation/TicketMaster fees.

Those "fees" are really just a cash grab. Especially for open venues where there is no seating. I find it appalling that a $20 ticket has a $9 "fee". Talk about paying something for nothing; Both DieNation and Tickescam are whores of the same cloth.