Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Motor City Comic Con

Anybody go this year? Im in the process of knocking off my debt and decided not to attend this year. Btw the event is at the Rock Financial expo center in Novi. Last year there were lots of good deals, characters in costumes and an all around good crowd. The event features all genres of comic books; toys; pulp paperbacks; graphic novels etc.

My friend and I went there yesterday. For my first time, the event was awesome. Got to meet our favorite celebrities up close and personal and they all really nice. At first we thought the lines were really long but it's NOT!!! The ladies with and without character costumes were nice and sexy!!! I had to get pics with them also!! A friend of mines also works for a comic company who attended at the event and congrats for him. I'm planning on going back next year and looking to forward for next weekend......DETROIT MOVEMENT 2009!!