Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Georgia Street Greenhouse Garden Grand Opening

Please join us for the Grand Opening and Blessing of the Greenhouse Garden on Saturday, April 9th at the Community Center 8902 Vinton, at Georgia. See the attached for more information
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sounds like fun. Wish I could have been there!

Quote Originally Posted by cman710 View Post
    Sounds like fun. Wish I could have been there!
    The way I'm reading it, you still can.

I won't be in town then, old guy, but I can see how you may have thought I was confused by how I wrote it. I do wish I could make it, though.

Tuesday morning bump! Hope you can join us!

Please join us for our Grand Opening and Anniversary Celebration this Saturday! It promises to be a very special day! Come to the Community Center and Georgia and Vinton...doors open around 1pm with the celebration beginning around 2pm. Refreshments include hot dogs, cupcakes and cookies, pop and lemonade. We look forward to seeing all of our DYes friends!

Thank you to all the DetroitYes folks who joined us for our Grand Opening and Anniversary Celebration!

Congratulations to Mark Covington for being selected as a Finalist in this year's Energizer Keep on Going Hall of Fame! The Energizer Bunny was on hand today to announce Mark's selection as a finalist and to present him with a check for GSCC for $1000.

Each of you can help Mark to be this year's inductee into the Keep On Going Hall of Fame by visiting their website and voting for him. You can vote once a day, every day until May 13th. Please go to the link below, then click on vote for a finalist and choose Mark Covington.

Let's keep this positive story about the people of the City of Detroit and their undying spirit going. Vote today and every day! It takes very little time, but will help Mark and GSCC out tremendously!

Thanks again for your continuing support!

www.energizer.com/halloffame