Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun Videos

Default Best of Thug LIFE Compilations

Now this is as "thug" as that cat that knocks things over.

Your assignment: assign that kid's cackle to your ringtone. Leave your phone at a conveniently safe but buttoned-down location with the ringer volume turned to MAX [[might I recommend a women's book club meeting at some Birmingham community center-especially if they are discussing King or Koontz), then call yourself from another location. It helps if you got someone to film the scenario.

Default Dune 1984

Total duration 2 hours, 15 minutes:
    A Duke's son leads desert warriors against the galactic emperor and his father's evil nemesis when they assassinate his father and free their desert world from the emperor's rule.
    This film is frequently censored from the internet. See it while you can. It is a metaphor for how the Parasitic Saboteurs in Power™ operate. It's a rarely honest glimpse into the inner workings of power for power's sake, taken to the inevitable extreme.

I suspect the awkward frame clipping is an attempt to meet "fair use" criteria.
    Last edited by Jimaz; May-02-16 at 10:46 PM.

I have fallen absolutely in love with this little girl.

I know how much is coached by her parents or how her fellow siblings feel about her.

↑ What a doll. Excellent editing too.

And now for something completely different.

Total duration 33 minutes:

Default Car Talk - My Government Vehicle Shakes at 17,500 MPH

The odometer on this thing reads about 60 million miles.

Traditionally, newly discovered elements officially enter existence only when our beloved Professor Martyn Poliakoff pronounces them so.

Behold the official pronouncement:

I propose the name Poliakoffium for whatever element next needs a name.
    Last edited by Jimaz; June-08-16 at 10:22 PM.

https://youtu.be/CNvWoMrS-m8

Last edited by Jimaz; October-17-16 at 10:19 PM.

Default Truman Capote's "The Thanksgiving Visitor" [[1967)

Quote Originally Posted by MoparDan View Post
    Stephen Colbert rips up Glenn Beck & starts the 10.31 Project.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtGGAkd71xQ
    I can't stop laughing!

Quote Originally Posted by Marylynn Koth View Post
    I can't stop laughing!
    Let's attempt a link repair: The 10.31 Project.

DetroitYES Home » Detroit Connections » Fun Videos » Truman Capote's "A Christmas Memory" [[1966)

The color version omits some segments so I prefer this black & white version instead.

The sound is monaural and so comes through only the left channel on my earbuds. I found if I pulled the earbud plug out a notch and turned the volume up, the sound comes through both earbuds although still monaural.

Geraldine Page passed away in 1987.

Merry Christmas.

Default Rebelião em Milagro [[The Milagro Beanfield War)

Total duration 1 hour, 58 minutes, video quality improves with time:
    Este filme faz parte do Módulo I do curso EAD de Metodologias Participativas no trabalho com Agroecologia, organizado pelo NEA-Cantuquiriguaçu, vinculado à UFFS - Campus de Laranjeiras do Sul.
    Nobody gives a damn about a lousy beanfield, Nancy.
    Who the fuck is Joe Mondragon?
    I'll stop when I think I'm doing the wrong thing.
    This is but one example why the left never ever quits.

The social meme will continue relentlessly long after we're gone.
    Last edited by Jimaz; July-21-17 at 10:26 PM.

Default The Invention of Last Names | Stuff That Must Have Happened

Default Escape! From the Cult of Materialism [Full HD]

Total duration 50 minutes:
    Does the philosophy of materialism work to destroy our identities, experience, and environment? Join narrator Daphne Ellis on a radical romp through the evidence and decide for yourself. Escape! From the Cult of Materialism is a documentary style remix/mash-up of material from various sources, which are credited at the end.

Default Our Story • Behind the Scenes with Brave New Films • ...10 Year Featurette

17:38: "The people in power are always going to try to take advantage of people who don't have power."
    It doesn't have to be that way.

Last edited by Jimaz; October-25-17 at 10:34 PM.

Default A Christmas Memory

Total duration 51 minutes:
    Narrated by Truman Capote himself, this Emmy award-winning television version of Capote's "A Christmas Memory is a faithful recreation of his wonderful short story [[first published in Mademoiselle in 1956, later published in book form).

It appeared on ABC Stage 67 in December of 1966. Starring Geraldine Page as Sook and Donnie Melvin as Buddy. Adapted for television by Capote and Eleanor Perry. Directed by Frank Perry.

Default Ford Model T - How to Start & How to Drive

Everyone should know how to operate a Model T. This Australian does a pretty good job explaining it.

He neglected to mention that you must keep your thumb out of the way while cranking the engine. If it rips the handle out of your hand, you want to be able to let it go! I think it was my grandfather who taught me that.

The Model T was so simple, I'm surprised we don't see more hobbyists driving replicas on the road today.

Default Ford Model T - Starting Safely & How to Change Gear

Default Inside the Making of 'Dr. Strangelove'

A behind-the-scenes documentary about the making of one of the classics of modern cinema. Including interviews with many members of the cast and crew of this story about the scramble by the heads of state to head off a rogue general's attempt to launch a nuclear war, this film gives fans a wealth of new information on the work and effort that went into bringing the film to fruition.

Default The Lewis Chessmen - Masterpieces of the British Museum

Amongst the most appealing objects in the British Museum is a 12th century chess set.

Mobbed videos -

Sponge Bob assaulted by kids -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vJ0fuZrE4s

Sponge Bob revenge -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QGvnMwFNWI

And the best kind of mob -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_hlvRNgGOQ

And just plain funny -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npxw4Y7w9RE
    Last edited by Bigb23; March-06-19 at 12:44 PM.

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast