Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Kwame suffering from ptsd?

It was a very traumatic experience he's been through over the last few years. Poor guy...

I love how the diagnosis was made by a doctor who has never talked to Kwame. But he did talk to Kwame's mom, sister and wife on the phone, so I guess that counts.

I never knew that telling the truth could be so harrowing!

Buy American Guest

According to WXYZ thug KK was interviewed over the phone by the quac....uh, I mean doctor.

thug KK is sorry his a$$ got caught, he put himself in this position, so live with it and do your time. Hopefully the feds will come up with more charges and a few more years will be tagged on to his sentence.

“He has difficulty falling asleep. He has irritability. He has some bowel problems, difficulty concentrating,”

Now I'm no expert, but I imagine jail would do that to you.

Is another inmate, plugging his bowels?

Quote Originally Posted by thnk2mch View Post
    Or a guilty conscience over the train wreck he created for the city and his family and little boys after being handed a golden future? Or anxiety over the years in prison he faces on far more defile federal charges? You reap what you sow in this world.

“He has difficulty falling asleep. He has irritability. He has some bowel problems, difficulty concentrating,”
    That sounds like a description of my 84 year old father.

He should try an over the counter product called Miralax for his bowel problems.
    My father swears by it.

He has some bowel problems
    Yea, especially the top quote.

Meanwhile, the city he was elected to serve suffers a whole hell of a lot more thanks to his leadershit.

Oh, come on gang, he just needs a little, ummmm, you know, ummm, maybe a visit from Christine would help. She'd walk in and introduce herself - "Do you know who in the FUCK I am? Do you?" Or maybe the woman whose law firm was paid a few miilion to monitor the DPD. "Hey baby, let's check out the accomodations in this cop shop. Make sure they be up to our standards. We be doin' the Jailhouse Rock". This guy's in a bad way. "Mercy, mercy me, have mercy on me".

I would send him to Afganistan or soon Libiya, Then I would not laugh at the PTSD deal. Kwame the big let down.

He's going to get more than a few years tacked on. He's getting 15-20, you can take that to the bank.
    It was those damn text messages. Here he was just walking down the sidewalk happy as a lark when those damn text messages snuck out from behind the corner and struck him down. Total and complete dillusional narcissist. This guy will go to his oversize grave believing he did nothing wrong. His parents did a bang up job building this buffoon's pysche. He's just suffering from post narcissistic withdrawal symptoms, others call it "reality crashing down on him".

This thread has made my day...this man is the gift that keeps on giving. After jail Thug Dawg KK can sit down with a support group of real PSTD sufferers from WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, maybe that will cure his narcissistic dementia. F&%$ Kwame!!!!!!

Kwame will never, ever have remorse or feel bad about anything he has ever done, except getting caught.....yeah, he lied to protect his wife and family from the truth about what [[ and who ) he had been doing. PTSD my ass......but he certainly is full of shit! Pay back really is a bitch, isn't it??

Buy American Guest

He lied because he didn't want Carlita coming after him with a Louisville Slugger!

Kwame is the lowest form of life, and I will not defend him or suggest that anyone is to blame for his troubles except for himself.

However, I do wonder what the privacy laws will say about Skytel releasing the text messages to a third party. Isn't that essentially what happened?

Kwame was using city-owned and city-paid text-pager services for personal use. I can see Skytel releasing the texts to the city, and others getting the texts from the city through FOIA, or the city just leaking them.

But I wonder what the privacy legalities are about Skytel releasing the texts to third parties.

If my assumptions are wrong, let me know. But I think Skytel will need to come clean with exactly who they gave the texts to, when, and why.

I thought Skytel was answering a subpoena for the texts. The text messages had been subpoenaed by the Court. That's the one thing you must answer in life a court summons. But they sent them too late and by mistake to the attorney instead of to the court. And Stefani opened it because he thought the matter well-settled, KK found guilty already. Later the texts came in very handy when he was trying to pry the recommended settlement out of KK and the city.

As someone who recovered from a diagnosis of PTSD [[30% never do), I can tell you it's no laughing matter. In addition to the anxiety, you have nightmares, night terrors, paranoia, heart flutters, and panic attacks where you feel like you're going to hyperventilate and pass out. Oddly, aside from the anxiety, I didn't see these other symptoms mentioned. Although in fairness, I don't have the full report in front of me.

I find his diagnosis almost offensive. His symptoms seem to match general anxiety and depression, which is very common during incarceration. People who suffer from PTSD are usually the victims or crimes, wars and other tragic disasters as we are seeing in Japan. Not their self-inflicted dirty laundry being aired.

Don't even go there, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by SWMAP View Post
    I thought Skytel was answering a subpoena for the texts. The text messages had been subpoenaed by the Court. That's the one thing you must answer in life a court summons. But they sent them too late and by mistake to the attorney instead of to the court. And Stefani opened it because he thought the matter well-settled, KK found guilty already. Later the texts came in very handy when he was trying to pry the recommended settlement out of KK and the city.
    I haven't read anything about it in a long time but off memory, I thought Stefani had not revealed where he got them from. Which to me indicated that Skytel released them to either Stefani directly, or some other 3rd party who gave them to Stefani.

If they released them via subpoena, that's all good in my opinion in terms of the act of releasing them. But if they hosed up who they were supposed to release them to, I can see some culpability on their part.

If Skytel is found to be at fault, I hope Kwame gets a judgment and that Skytel pays him $3 per month.

KK will have to get used to bowel problems with the Fed charges coming. He will have job in prison in this new start up company, he will be in the recieving dept. as well:

bartock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RedeemerKid View Post
    Kwame is the lowest form of life, and I will not defend him or suggest that anyone is to blame for his troubles except for himself.

However, I do wonder what the privacy laws will say about Skytel releasing the text messages to a third party. Isn't that essentially what happened?

Kwame was using city-owned and city-paid text-pager services for personal use. I can see Skytel releasing the texts to the city, and others getting the texts from the city through FOIA, or the city just leaking them.

But I wonder what the privacy legalities are about Skytel releasing the texts to third parties.

If my assumptions are wrong, let me know. But I think Skytel will need to come clean with exactly who they gave the texts to, when, and why.
    Interesting questions. I would think, however, that the City would be the proper plaintiff in such a case, and the damage claim would be all or some of the settlement money.

Quote Originally Posted by bartock View Post
    Interesting questions. I would think, however, that the City would be the proper plaintiff in such a case, and the damage claim would be all or some of the settlement money.
    Good point, but I think both the City, and the individual could have a case.

Let's say I have a cell phone provided by my employer. Just imagine if I was engaging in behavior that could put my marriage at risk, and the service provider released my company issued cell phone call details to my wife's divorce attorney, divulging the fact that I placed all hour calls to my mistress.

I'd be pissed off. I'd feel my privacy rights were violated. I'd have a lawsuit to pursue.

My employer would be pissed off too because it casts a shroud of privacy infringement across the entire base of employees who use company issued cell phones. I think my employer would have a lawsuit to pursue as well. There is probably a violation of a contract between the cell company and my employer.

Stefani acknowledged that he recv'd the texts from Skytel - but too late, the trial over & KK already found guilty without their help.
    The judge says Stefani should anyway have forwarded them unopened to the court. Stefani did not. He read them and realized that the information would be useful in getting the City to pay out the judgement. remember, KK had vowed to fight it on appeal. Stefani says thought he had a duty to his clients to get judgement paid.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast