Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Happy birthday sumas

Happy Birthday Sumas.

Youve earned a very kickass one. I hope your day has been as great as youve made this past year for me.

Love Django.

Happy birthday, sumas!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Sue!! Best wishes for the coming year!

LodgeDodger Guest

Have a fun day!

Happy Birthday, Sue. Make sure hubby grants you your wish.

I hope your birthday was grand, and you will have many more.

Back attcha all.

Must admit I was down in the dumps and actually went back to bed. Woke up and Django and hubby had made dinner and even bought a cake. That is a separate story. The BBQ that wasn't!

This past year has been just awful. Django, Ron, Sarge and Stinky [[sometimes Randall too) have really pulled me through. Laughter really is the best medicine.

Django, really need to say a special thank you. You have a heart as big as China. Can't begin to list all your kindnesses, you know what I mean, but then I may never forgive you for posting such ugly pictures of me on the web. We love you too.

Even Mom, who can't remember your name.

Stinky might still be mad over his lost tooth but can't say for sure. He is not talking!

Randall does a great imitation of your "aw shucks" routine. He actually likes you which is amazing, since, as you know, he hates the world population at large.

Thanks for the heads up on Ford. R did not believe me, but was home in moments after leaving, to get gas money. Apparently I am easily amused. That was funny.

R is so not a morning person. Maybe I will just rename him Grumpy.

Wishing everyone a great day! Sumas

Happy Birthday, Sumas!!! Relax and enjoy!

Stromberg2

Happy birthday Sumas! Glad you had a festive feast!

Hey Sumas, Happy Birthday. Its a great day for a birthday.