Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Governor Rick Snyder and Detroit Mayor Dave Bing sit down the Channel 7 tonight

Thanks. I plan to watch.

Gah, I just noticed my typo in the title. Is there any way to edit the title of a thread?
    Last edited by begingri; March-22-11 at 06:13 PM.

I think there are bigger issues then a typo : )

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I think there are bigger issues then a typo : )
    Typo/Grammar, whatever, haha.

From the first segment, I'd like to see more of Bing/Snyder talking and less of these Channel 7 broadcasters BS'ing around with charts, talking about their online chat, and random 3 minute long segment with concerned citizens.

It was a lot of talking without actually saying anything.

Mass transit kept coming up, and coming up, and coming up...

i have better things to waste my time with than listen to millionaires lie through their teeth.

But I am interested in a summary of their BS.

Anyone know of a link that hits the major points they hit? Concerns they stepped over? How many times the word sacrifice got thrown around?

Didn't watch, I was afraid I would throw a brick through my TV screen.....

WXYZ has placed online the footage of yesterday's program- http://tinyurl.com/6fxctyt

Also, I called the station for how to get a DVD copy, they directed me to: "TV News Clips" 1 800 79-8881, and "Video Library"- 248 435 7159