Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Detroit Revitalization Fellows Program

Wayne State has launched the Detroit Revitalization Fellows Program. This seems like a great opportunity for people to find employment in the City of Detroit.

More info here: http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article...nals-who-want#

and here: http://wayne.edu/detroitfellows/

I just sent in my application tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by EL Jimbo View Post
    I just sent in my application tonight!
    Good luck, and not a bad idea. That looks like a promising program that will give people some valuable experience, based on their illustrative roles and responsibilities. I don't mean to highlight, on the Detroit board of all places, that I am in fact gainfully employed, but I would be very intrigued by that program if I was not.
    Last edited by fryar; April-05-11 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fryar View Post
    Good luck, and not a bad idea. That looks like a promising program that will give people some valuable experience, based on their illustrative roles and responsibilities. I don't mean to highlight, on the Detroit board of all places, that I am in fact gainfully employed, but I would be very intrigued by that program if I did not.
    I'm gainfully employed now too, but I'm willing to see what they have to offer. Also, it is a full-time paid gig so if I get in, I'd still be gainfully employed.

I really wanted to apply but it says you need 5 years experience. Unfortunately less than a year out of school