Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Post baiting

Default Post baiting

There seems to be a group that enjoys the aspect of trying to stir up arguments or divert OP topics towards a negative conclusion,for what purpose?

If you are really that bored in life try doing something different in a more positive way or grow up which ever fits.I understand your jumping in to help your friend in the paint thread but you are now at the point of just being silly.

Are you trying to start an argument?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    There seems to be a group that enjoys the aspect of trying to stir up arguments or divert OP topics towards a negative conclusion,for what purpose?

If you are really that bored in life try doing something different in a more positive way or grow up which ever fits.I understand your jumping in to help your friend in the paint thread but you are now at the point of just being silly.
    Everyone has an opinion. I've learned to ignore the worst posters. The whole point of this is that every idiot, me included, has an opportunity to voice their opinion. I don't worry about the idiots, I'm concerned about the censors.

naw not with anybody in Detroit cause we now know how "angry" she is lol

I agree 100% 1 on the opinion side there is no right or wrong there everybody is entitled to theirs and it helps to look at both sides for a better perspective.

Perhaps Snory Rascal or Butchie Yost from Freep.com have slithered into the DY mainframe.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
    Are you trying to start an argument?
    What the f+*k do you think, you go*d+*^d nerd? Living in Detroit and putting up with all this s+*t is getting me angry

Quote Originally Posted by 1KielsonDrive View Post
    What the f+*k do you think, you go*d+*^d nerd? Living in Detroit and putting up with all this s+*t is getting me angry
    What? Why you little ... !

Name:  homer_choking_bart.jpg
Views: 5065
Size:  82.1 KB

Arrrggghhh.......I think that's copyright infringement.

Or free advertising. Just an opinion. Heh.