Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

My God. For a woman with a law degree, she writes like a third grader.

Can I haz seconds?

she still signed the letter 'councilwoman'? Wha... Don't tell me this is a thing where just about any "ex-something" can still use their title, like referring to former U.S. Presidents....

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
    Can I haz seconds?
    rotfl!.......

I'm surprised Gannet did not hide the other woman's name.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettopalmetto View Post
    My God. For a woman with a law degree, she writes like a third grader.
    She writes like a third grader because she didn't earn her law degree - her husband bought it for her.

"Most of the women here are for drugs"...

I'd be for drugs too if I was doin' time.

Yea, thats pretty funney "Council Woman Monica" LOL.....

When is she gonna realize the party is over and she aint Council Woman Monica anymore, but is now inmate 43693-039

Quote Originally Posted by CLAUDE G View Post

When is she gonna realize the party is over and she aint Council Woman Monica anymore, but is now inmate 43693-039
    I'm telling you people...if Monica Conyers, or Kwame Kilpatrick came back to town tomorrow,
    and it was legally possible, they would WIN their race for election...no doubt about it.
    These people aren't delusional, they're well loved, and yes, RESPECTED !!!
    Don't kid yourself for one minute. Monica Conyers would eat Charles Pugh for lunch,
    and 'go back for seconds'. Dave Bing would wish he was still playing basketball.
    Didn't you know...these people were railroaded.

I would NOT vote for either under ANY circumstances. I'd write in 'daffy duck' before I'd vote for these two and others of similar stripes and thinking.....
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFreddy View Post
    I'm telling you people...if Monica Conyers, or Kwame Kilpatrick came back to town tomorrow,
    and it was legally possible, they would WIN their race for election...no doubt about it.
    Don't kid yourself for one minute. Monica Conyers would eat Charles Pugh for lunch,
    and 'go back for seconds'. Dave Bing would wish he was still playing basketball.
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-13-11 at 07:11 AM.

JohnnyFreddy,

If they came back to town, the railroading would never, ever stop then.

They think they had trouble with Steve Wilson?

Now that everyone knows their armor wasn't impervious, and their threats largely undeliverable [[after all eyes were upon them)...there isn't a move they could make without it being revealed and cataloged.

The Age of Corruption by those weaklings is over. There may be some residue left, but Detroit isn't theirs any longer. The Spirit of Detroit has been freed again...it will never be in bondage to that darkness ever again.

I am talking specifically the darkness of corruption, don't you go making this a racial thing.

Cheers to ALL, except maybe those who wish to idolize idiots and inmates. Especially ones who cannot stop relishing the power they once had, but abused.

Like Kwhyme...and this EX-councilbozo...er, bozette.

Was this letter sent to Joel Kurth from the Detroit News? Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by jackie5275 View Post
    Was this letter sent to Joel Kurth from the Detroit News? Anyone know?
    http://joelontheroad.com/

Btw, I think her PENPERSONSHIP is extraordinary.

Try to get anyone younger than twenty to write the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by CLAUDE G View Post

Is she an honorary member of the Beagle Boys?

I know, your absolutly right.

Its just gives me chills that after all we went through to get rid of Kwame, he could come back, run for Mayor again and people would still vote for him.

Is it true that he could run again? I thought something [[a "resolution"?) was passed to prohibit felons from holding elected office?

I know where you're going with this and if neither went to jail I might be inclined to agree. Both however are politically DONE.

If you don't go to prison you can rationalize your bad behavior by saying the media or your political opponents are out to get you and people will believe it because we see it all the time.

However once jail enters into the equation peoples attitudes start to change.

Martha Reeves got soundly defeated and she didn't even go to jail. Goes to show there are limits to getting by politically on name recognition only.

Shouldn't there be a blog by the young girl who confronted Councilwoman Conyers after the "Shrek" incident? I wonder how her penmanship would compare to Ms. Conyers'.