Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default movie shooting downtown today

I was a little startled to bump in to [[almost literally) Philip Seymour Hoffman this morning in the First National Building. Anyone know what's shooting today?

Sorry if these "guess who I saw?" threads are passe. Since the stars are soon to leave us and never come back, please forgive me this time.

Quote Originally Posted by cloud_wall View Post
    I was a little startled to bump in to [[almost literally) Philip Seymour Hoffman this morning in the First National Building. Anyone know what's shooting today?

Sorry if these "guess who I saw?" threads are passe. Since the stars are soon to leave us and never come back, please forgive me this time.
    My guess would be this since it is the only film he seems to be filming right now according to imdb. The internet is an amazing tool

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1124035/

Theyve been shooting that for the past week right by my apartment. They even hung "Queen City" banners on the lamp posts. Cincinnati aka Queen City.

LodgeDodger Guest

I like to hear about the stars filming in town. Perhaps we should start a generalized thread about Moviestar sightings...

Just clicked on Ryan Gosling in the link. Didn't know he grew up in London, Ontario. 50% chance he's a Tiger fan. Sadly, other half are Blue Jay fans.