Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default CAREFUL! This Snow's a Killer

It may not look like much, but there is a very heavy underlying inch that makes this snow really a bunch of work to move.

I only carved a path to the curb to get the trash out, and felt it in my chest.

I'm fine, but I'm also in amazing health.

Please, watch out...all who choose to not the sun deal with this one.

Sincerely,
    John

yes, please be careful. roads were terrible along metro parkway this morning... a sheet of ice.

LodgeDodger Guest

While I'll admit it's a packing snow, you folks in the E suburbs must have received more snow than us N Oakland county folks. The only problem this old, out-of-shape girl had was with shoveling the grass. The top inch has thawed and it grabs the corners of the shovel. We received a little over three inches of snow last night.

It sure is pretty.

I was struck by the awesomeness, too, when I first looked out the window.

My partner was whining a bit, and I had to remind her that in merely three months, she'd be complaining about the heat! LOL

Then she reminded me that I didn't have to drive in it, either.

Subtle, this one is. I think I'll keep her around.