Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

lilpup Guest

Default 8.8 quake hits Japan

followed by a tsunami and +7.0 aftershocks

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/world/m...warning-issued

Wow... 8.9 is very very bad....

Scary- 8.9. With aftershocks, could be as bad or worse than last big Tsunami . Warnings as far as the entire Pacific coast, from S. America to Alaska, wow.

If this were on the Detroit thread, one resident racist would post God hates Asians, Westboro style.

May all who are affected by this know get supernatural help.

This is huge, everywhere you turn the news is just horrible.

They are reporting curious things every time I look...many say this is because of the weird activity on the Sun lately.

One site I spend a bunch of time on is famous for what they call reverse-doom, if anyone predicts it...or has dreams they report on it...then for sure it won't happen.

That trend has been obliterated this morning. Many people were even calling the specific date of March 11th, and some had dreamt Japan...and even more have had visions of walls of water that can only be tsunamis.

I know the haters will need scientific proof...good luck with all that. Your so-called knowledge is going to dissolve along with your sanity, if that is all you hold as truth.

Even the decay rate of isotopes is changing...some of the basic assumptions and foundations are cracking. But there is HOPE, if you look beyond.

I don't claim to know what is past what we can perceive with our five blatant senses, I just know it is there. Absolutely and without doubt.

May these extraordinary times allow extraordinary grace for those who seek it.

Sincerely,
    John

YourToyota might be delayed...

Enormous vortex.

Pictures, LA Times.

Hawaii has been warned.
    Last edited by Whitehouse; March-11-11 at 08:20 AM.

Incredible images from japanese TV of the Tsunami wave buildup before it hits the coastline at Sendai. Watch at 1:20 minute mark.

http://youtu.be/5cCN2STnpi8

lilpup Guest

wave action hitting Hawaii now - livestreaming from local newschannel - sea retreating 100+ feet from shoreline then returning - scattered minor damage predicted in some areas if wave sizes grow

thoughts and prayers go out to all... and yes folks we should also make a donation whatever size to the relief efforts,, action and prayers not a bad combination

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post

May these extraordinary times allow extraordinary grace for those who seek it.

Sincerely,
    John
    WORD
    Well said G.

DetroitDad Guest

Then I see Earth shook the great ocean of the east. great waves; A island of the black haired people will see their lands been swallowed up. The a demon will spread its poison gas in the sky that no man will sense it. More deaths will occur.

This is said by the Mayan Prophet in 300 A.D. predicting the end of Ka'tun.

lilpup Guest

Many of you probably saw earlier this photo of cars in a port lot waiting to be shipped -

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/in...5_09946487.jpg

well, NHK just showed more recent footage of one area of the stack - on fire

DetroitDad Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Then I see Earth shook the great ocean of the east. great waves; A island of the black haired people will see their lands been swallowed up. The a demon will spread its poison gas in the sky that no man will sense it. More deaths will occur.

This is said by the Mayan Prophet in 300 A.D. predicting the end of Ka'tun.
    Danny, you know I respect your posts, but it may have been somewhat more beneficial if you brought this up BEFORE the disaster.

lilpup Guest

as if the multiple nuclear issues aren't enough on top of everything else - a volcano in southwestern Japan has now erupted

http://www.timeslive.co.za/world/art...volcano-erupts

They say the earth resonates like a bell. An 8.9 quake is a pretty big clapper! I'm surprised it didn't trigger more secondary earthquakes than it did.

Now I'm picturing dropping a bowling ball on a trampoline filled with mousetraps.

Wow... I heard this on one of the news outlets [[haven't heard it on others) that to give you an indication of the power of the 8.9 and its' effects on the 3 earthquake faults grinding against each other... that the Japanese islands have moved 8 ft. towards China...

Gannon:
    So people who demand scientific proofs are haters?? Only of superstition, hypocrisy, and ignorance.You're showing your true colors. Didn't Nostradamus have something to say about Japan? lol
    Last edited by maxx; March-13-11 at 09:35 PM.

Prophet Cindy Jacobs explains it all for us.

http://www.truthwinsout.org/blog/2011/03/15304/

Other morons weigh in.
    http://www.aolnews.com/2011/03/15/gl...ec1_lnk2|50136
    Last edited by maxx; March-16-11 at 08:39 PM.

DetroitDad Guest

That waves video, wordless over a lost and forlorn soundtrack, really hit my emotions pretty hard.

This will have global implications for both the nuclear and fossil fuel industry, as well as further global unrest in a pretty unstable world. For Japan, a country that had a national debt well over 200% of GDP, this has a real risk of triggering a complete economic collapse.

Gannon May all who are affected by this know get supernatural help.
    And how will they know the supernatural help. Will riceballs rain down like "manna"?

How many people prayed for supernatural help during the black death? How many prayed for liberation from the nazi death camps. Gods don't appear to operate any faster than human beings.