Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default The Warlock is Coming to Town

This guy is a drug addled idiot, and shouldn't be given any attention.
    So, the entertainment world is not perfect. So the heads of these studios are corrupt,
    or stupid, or BORING as 'his highness' [[all pun intended) purports.
    WHO CARES !!! We ALL know this, yet appreciate entertainment anyway.
    If you don't buy into the system that made you so rich, and listened to......
    THEN GET OUT OF IT DUDE !!!!!
    You are a condescending prick...period.
    Bye Bye.

I suspected this from the get go. I'm always suspicious of the perpetual hype machine that is the entertainment industry. Like Janet Jacksons top accidentally coming off, except her album that had just come out was tanking so now she gets massive publicity. Could this be the greatest acting perfomance ever? I'm sure it will sell out across the country.

no, serious? i'm sick to death of it but i think you have it right downriviera.

I also heard that ticketmaster was selling tickets to a train wreck next week.

I thought this was a Facebook joke.

But the ticketman always has the line on the best upcoming shows...

I'll just dress as a pile of coke and wait outside the stage door.

I've heard that is the best way to get blown at his afterparties.

I wonder if local radio/TV stations will be giving away tickets.. hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    I wonder if local radio/TV stations will be giving away tickets.. hmm..
    Only if it does not sell. That way the house still makes money off beer. Will it sell or won't it? I can see it going either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    I'll just dress as a pile of coke and wait outside the stage door.

I've heard that is the best way to get blown at his afterparties.
    Do it, Gannon! You'll be a YouTube sensation. Assuming, of course, that you know someone with a video camera who would be willing to shoot you doing that and post it on YouTube.

Yeah, but I'm going to have to buy a few 50-lb. bags of powdered sugar...and hope it doesn't rain that night.

Do we know anyone with a videocamera?

I'm going to have to do something on my skin so I don't absorb all that sugar...like those who paint their bodies, it could be welcoming asphixiation...Goldfinger-style.

You don't want me on that much sugar. Might get a little Sheeny.

DetroitDad Guest

Why don't you use flour?

I've got tickets [[K is searching) and a video camera.
    Last edited by DetroitDad; March-13-11 at 10:07 AM.

Scalpers line up as Sheen's Detroit show sells out

Mike Wilkinson / The Detroit News

Detroit — Warning, Warlocks: If you don't already have a ticket for Charlie Sheen's April 2 concert at the Fox, it's a swing and a miss.
    Fastball, indeed.
    Sheen's self-proclaimed "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option Show" two-city tour will apparently play before a full house at the Fox, selling out in less than a day.
    But lest you think there are no tickets available to watch the verbose train wreck that is Charlie Sheen, take heart: stubhub.com lists more than 1,300 tickets available, starting price $54.

Also sold out at the Chicago Theatre on State St., Chicago...

We'll see if the shows actually happen...rehab, jail, or death could intervine.

DetroitDad Guest

Yes!!! Winning!!!

charliesheen #torpedo; more shows added! Cleveland, columbus, nyc, connecticut, boston. On sale thursday http://bit.ly/ep4mrb

DetroitDad Guest

Quote Originally Posted by detroitbob View Post
    Also sold out at the Chicago Theatre on State St., Chicago...

We'll see if the shows actually happen...rehab, jail, or death could intervine.
    Put down the HATERAIDE DetroitBob, and join the winning! Join us, the best tickets to the Fox can still be had if you look in the right places, and have deep enough pockets!

PS: You too could be winning like the enigma of THE empire!

charliesheen #fastball: a chance to own the "win" in winning..! look in the mirror. ignite your warrior. follow my lead. http://bit.ly/ftthrY ybw. c

The world I dream of living in is one where upon getting announced, this show doesn't sell out and is met with general apathy as people realize that this man is mentally ill and to buy tickets is only encouraging him further away from reality and further into the sickness which has clearly overtaken his mind.

Back to dreaming.

Charlie Sheen should be chosen to throw out the first pitch of the baseball season at Comerica Park. He's got tiger blood flowing thru his veins.

DetroitDad Guest

DetroitDad Guest

I think he is getting to much flack for this.

What amazes me is that there are people who are willing to pay $54 for this. The moron parade marches on....

Which Detroit hotel will he trash?

My brief e-mail chat with Charlie Sheen's publicist on why the tour is kicking off in Detroit.

http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article...etroit-why-not