Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Preservation Wayne Volunteers Meeting, Saturday, April 2

The Annual Preservation Wayne Volunteers Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, April 2 at 10am. Place tbd.

Preservation Wayne is looking for volunteer assistance for any of our programs, tours, events, office assignments, committees, etc.

If you've been looking for an opportunity to do something that helps our city, this is it!

Stay tuned for additional details.

Here's the information on our upcoming Preservation Wayne Volunteer Recruitment Meeting:

Saturday, April 2
    Iroquois Avenue Christ Lutheran Church
    2411 Iroquois Street in Indian Village
    Detroit, MI 48214-1870

Registration begins at 9:45
    Program begins at 10am and will run until 11:15 or so
    Q&A and Breakouts with tour facilitators follows

Hope to see you there!

Kathleen

Dear Kathleen,

I am a college student [[at the University of Notre Dame) and thus because of the day it is on I will not be able to come to the meeting, however, I am willing to help. I am writing to you, however, because I want to know if you could read my thread regarding a proposal for a Detroit History Week http://www.detroityes.com/mb/showthr...-Week-Proposal and tell me what you think about it. I am not by any means trying to promote myself, I just want to bring some attention to an idea that I think could help Detroit. I sent an email last month regarding my proposal to Preservation Wayne and I never received a response, but I really think Preservation Wayne could help make this idea a success and that is why I am asking you to please look at my proposal when you have the time to do so. Thank you.

-Waleed Johnson

Reminder!! Mark your calendar and join us to hear more about Preservation Wayne!!

Bump!

If you enjoy Detroit history and want to know more about it and would like to become a tour guide, here's your chance! Come and hear about the various tour offerings and how you can help out!

Mark your calendar for April 2nd. Details above.

LodgeDodger Guest

Please plan to attend--we'd love to meet some new talent!

LodgeDodger Guest

Bump, bump, bump!