Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default What's being built behind State Hall?

I was at the library a few weeks ago and noticed that Wayne State has a huge new black building being constructed on Warren between State Hall and the Science Building. It's been years since I took classes at Wayne [[UDM student) and never even knew something was planned.

Wow Warrenite, talk about shoe-horning a building into a tight space!

It's good to see a school actually invest in it's infrastructure.

To be fair UDM does have plans for a new fitness center [[WSU's was pretty good when my sister attended.) But both it's Engineering and Chemistry building do a disservice to both the student body and faculty.

State Hall used to have the most comfortable lounge chairs at the entrance I ever sat it. So many mornings when I arrived a little early for a class I'd take up residence in one and promptly fall asleep, missing the class completely.

Probably my favorite memory of WSU.........