Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Detroit Autorama Pictures

Just finished uploading all my pictures from the 2011 Detroit Autorama, check'em out.

Motor City Muscle

Beautiful photos Supersport.
    Do you happen to know what that yellow [[SUV) is? Make, year.

Not sure. I figured it probably started out life as a bus that somebody heavily modified into what it is now. That said, I'm not sure, as there were many factory models that were modified for various commercial uses.

I love the straight fire red on that 64 Plymouth Belvedere. Wicked shots. Thanks!

thats a chevy suburban..early 50's vintage

Fantastic photos. I would much rather see those well built Muscle Cars, A/FX, and Gassers than any non driven Ridler Award car.

Thanks. Did you get any of the downstairs rat rods?

Toolbox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    Beautiful photos Supersport.
    Do you happen to know what that yellow [[SUV) is? Make, year.
    As already noted it is a 50's Chevrolet Suburban. It has the optional clamshell rear doors.

Here is a real nice 51

Thanks for sharing the photos. I didn't make it down there due to illness and car problems.

That TransAm kit for the new Camaro is nice!

I made it to the basement for the rat rods, but unfortunately, I didn't have a lot of space left on my memory card before it was full. Next year, perhaps I'll have to get a bigger card. It was nice to see that the whole basement was rat rods and classics this year, with the low riders, imports, and bass cars gone.

Nice pictures!

Thank you for posting them, Supersport.

Quote Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
    As already noted it is a 50's Chevrolet Suburban. It has the optional clamshell rear doors.

Here is a real nice 51

Yeah, I had a 1950 Ford panel truck and except for no side windows it was similar to these two. Well, actually it didn't look anything like either one of them, but the body style was similar. Cruised around Colorado and New Mexico in it. Would love to have one of these but I think I paid $200 for that one. Called it The Meatball.

Eye candy. Don't miss the Autorama link of 309 photos at the bottom of the other photos.