Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 8 of 481 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Thom Hartmann

All I see are a bunch of links with no information. Who the hell is Thom Hartmann?

More uselessness.

What is the point of this thread?

Default Thom Hartmann: More earth, fewer people... save the planet, stop having kids?

Default Thom Hartmann: Should we have held a trial for Osama bin Laden before we killed him?

More Spam?

Jimaz: Thomas Hartmann: Arizona's Pima County Dems move to secede
    Pina County has been getting in the news a lot. Pina County's sheriff's department swat team just slaughtered an ex-Marine, Jose Guerena, for nothing it seems; using 71 bullets to do so. I hope Mr. Hartman reported on that too.

It's Pima, not Pina.

I hope Mr. Hartman reported on that too.

Why would a spammer 'report' on anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    It's Pima, not Pina.
    Pima it is. Thank you for the correction. I nearly forgot that Rep. Giffords was shot in Pima County and that Sheriff Dupnik said at the time, regarding that violence, "When you look at unbalanced people, how they respond to the vitriol that comes out of certain mouths about tearing down the government. The anger, the hatred, the bigotry that goes on in this country is getting to be outrageous. And unfortunately, Arizona I think has become sort of the capital. We have become the mecca for prejudice and bigotry." Now the same Sheriff Dupnik, whom the media defined as a Democrat and Rachel Maddow fan, is trying to keep a low profile on the action of his SWAT team. He even had a spokesman try to defend the assassination of ex-Marine Jose Guerena in his own home .

Default Thom Hartmann on the News - May 13, 2011

Default Thom Hartmann: Koch machine...coming to a school near you

Default Thom Hartmann: Raising the debt ceiling only at the expense of the poor?

Page 8 of 481 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 58 108 ... LastLast