Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default "Come Visit Detroit" Video I made.

A nice "Come Visit Detroit" video I made way back in October. I did post this back then, but I thought It would be a nice video to post on this Sunday. Hope you enjoy. Constructive criticism is always appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5l5tUZ2pJA

Very cool! I like the sepia tones in some of the photos.

This is great and nicely done...

I like it. Very nice. If you do another one, you should incorporate a little bit of midtown and some of the neighborhoods. I think people are generally familiar with downtown, but would enjoy seeing other parts of the city.

I live in southern Maryland now and often take my family up to Baltimore's Inner Harbor and I'm always thinking if only Detroit could make better use of all that beautiful river front property it has then maybe in 10 or 15 years a real rebirth within the city could take place............I guess the riverwalk is a start and time will tell.