Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Where has Jjaba gone?

He hasn't posted in over a year. Has he taken the Bob-Lo boat to the other side of life?

I emailed him a link to this thread. I miss him too. He was one of the top posters here.

He vanished about the time Obama entered office. Was he called into service?!

Jjaba's emailed reply:
    Quote Originally Posted by jjaba
    jjaba got very busy here on the Westside. He'll be back in due time.
    jjaba, with love to everybody on The forum.
    What a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Catman View Post
    He hasn't posted in over a year. Has he taken the Bob-Lo boat to the other side of life?
    I wondered myself...Been so long....

Quote Originally Posted by Catman View Post
    That would be the Dexter bus but he's not ready for that ride. I miss the ye olde eastside / westside exchanges with him and the Rock.

Yeah, me too, Lowell. Rock doesn't post much either. I always looked forward to their posts because they had so much insight into Old Detroit. Ray1936, also.

Stromberg2

Just checking in on this, one year later. Anyone heard from Jjaba? Also, what happened to The Rock?

Like a lot of forumer's he seemed to disapeer when the site was changed/updated.
    Somewhere I have his personal email, I might drop him a note.
    He often had contests and gave out prizes. He also awarded those who hot milestones on posts, like 1000.

Quote Originally Posted by stromberg2 View Post
    Yeah, me too, Lowell. Rock doesn't post much either. I always looked forward to their posts because they had so much insight into Old Detroit. Ray1936, also.

Stromberg2
    I'm still around, Strom. Haven't posted a whole lot lately since so much political bs has popped up. But all is well, tenk u so much.

Ray, Oh I know you still post, what I meant was to compliment you on your cool posts! Glad all is well, we might finally be getting winter here!

Stromberg2

The Rock posted recently on the "Detroit Opera House DVD" thread... said that he and Jjaba were staying in touch via Facebook.