Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default detroit wedding photography!

ive met some amazing people through this forum by posting pictures and links to my work, so im hoping by posting an ad i can meet some more great people.

some of you may know me based on my city photos i post from time to time [[or at least used to :/ ) but i am also a wedding photographer. you can see my portfolio at:

www.ryansouthen.com

i shoot all over the metro area, and country for that matter, but im really excited for this year since i have weddings at the masonic temple, the whitney, and the DIA. ive got a major detroit theme going this year, its going to be a lot of fun. so if you are getting married or know somebody who is please pass along my website. i also honor all successful referrals with a free print, so there is some extra motivation!

anyways, thanks for your time, hope to hear from some of you DYers.

ryan

Southens work really is beautiful.

Highly recommended.

Toolbox Guest

I can highly recommend Ryan for any photo work you may need. He was one of our wedding photographers and did a stellar job.

thanks django and toolbox!

in case anyone wanted to follow what im doing more closely, since im always updating things, you can join my facebook page...

http://www.facebook.com/ryansouthenphotography

thanks!

figured id give this a bump. i have redesigned my site, which features a lot more content now, so it might be worth checking out. thanks!

ryan,

Taking a look at your site is like going to good-tasteville. Beautiful work.

It has been a real pleasure seeing your work through the last few years.

Thank you for all your dedication to craft.

I visited your FB and have seen your photos, and they look amazingly beautiful! They’re like captures of a fairy tale movie. I really fell in love with them. So nice! Ugh, it’s hard to get over it, obviously! ;-)

How do you do what you do? Is it innate? Did you get a formal training or sort of formal education in photography? Did you get a degree? If yes, where and how? Oh, I guess I asked too much. Lol.:-D

I really wanna be like you-a fantastic professional photographer! You have a brilliant creativity, I should say. How can I start? I have no formal background in photography but I started taking pictures with my “beginners” DSLR Nikon cam. This site http://www.photographytips.com/ seems a great tool for starters like me as it gives tips on how to do better photography. If I can study photography online, that would be great. I found this site http://www.mastersdegree.net/ which gives info about taking online degree programs in different accredited universities. I find it convenient for me since I’m working. Is it alright if I take master’s degree in photography? What do you think?

I’d be glad to hear advice from you Ryan Southen! Continue what you do because you make couples fall in love with each other even more. God bless! :-)

I got interested in this thread because it seems to have been flooded with good comments on the photography works and I find them to be true! :-) I love his work. I love pictures and I love to pose in front of cameras.

Your idea is great, Karen. If you want to pursue that, I think doing it online is quite convenient and fast. I believe the fee is a lot cheaper than going to physical photography classrooms. I have visited the sites that you shared and I think they’re great. Maybe you also want to consider this one:http://www.ed2go.com/classes/online_...FcRU4godQS4oPg. I would be considering that classes as soon as I finish my online degree in forensic nursing. I’d be like a forensic nurse photographer anytime sooner. Lol. ;-)

If in any case, you get interested also in forensic nursing, I find this site http://www.forensicnursing.org/ very informative. Let me know about your progress. Best luck! ;-)

Boy, those pics are just amazing!