Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

citylover Guest

what a waste of time watching that video.

citylover Guest

no sense of humor?

Quote Originally Posted by citylover View Post
    no sense of humor?
    It would probably be alot more funnier if one was Jewish and went to UM, but for the rest of us, it doesn't mean anything, thus not funny. I think we call this an "inside joke".

lilpup Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dtowncitylover View Post
    It would probably be alot more funnier if one was Jewish and went to UM, but for the rest of us, it doesn't mean anything, thus not funny. I think we call this an "inside joke".
    The video embodies so many aspects of UM that I despise and if I ever catch anyone standing on the tables in the reference reading room I'll unceremoniously crash them down on their arrogant, disrespectful asses.

Quote Originally Posted by lilpup View Post
    The video embodies so many aspects of UM that I despise and if I ever catch anyone standing on the tables in the reference reading room I'll unceremoniously crash them down on their arrogant, disrespectful asses.
    +1. Even as Michigan grad, I agree with you on this one.

... on the plus side... I do have a sudden urge to go to Zingermann's deli there...

Citylover... I agree that it was entertaining... and yet it smacks of some of the worse Jewish stereotypes [[monied, Hollywood connection, etc.). Perhaps they were making fun of their own entitlement.

I give the guys a high grade for ingenuity... but it almost smacks of arrogance.