Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Majestic Cafe launches new and IMPROVED menu

not a foodie per se but i just tasted a few of the items on the new menu and it is DELICIOUS! Check it out, the cafe is back!

YES! Majestic is a DETROIT INSTITUTION. Support them. They've put a lot of time and money into their latest project. Everything I've heard about their new chef, kitchen staff and menu is good. Go Majestic!

It's amazing good news. The house salad alone is worth the trip. They need a better wine list though - it's bar wine. I have confidence in the future of the Majestic.

Neat! Thanks for the tip, will make a trip down there for lunch next week!

uh... are they online? just what all do they serve and what's the difference between what they had before?

DetroitDad Guest

It's either "new" or "improved". You can't have both.

Hey!

Those are NOT mutually exclusive terms...LOL.

But they are certainly not immutably linked, either...no matter HOW much the goons on Madison Avenue want to impress that concept upon us!

I wish they'd bring back the Reuben that the kitchen in the bowling area used to make.