Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default DPS teacher & coach busted

Another nice story coming from DPS.
    Not only is this guy a 7th grade teacher, he is a well known coach in the area.
    He is Central's head basketball coach.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2011/02/...ug-possession/

Buy American Guest

Why doesn't this surprise me? Bing wants cops to move back into the City with corrupt politicians, no services, teachers who sell crack??? I don't think so.

Eh. What are you gonna do? I know, shoot some heroin!

Interestingly, there are no comments over there - Is CBS Detroit hurting? - but 8 people have apparently liked the article on Facebook. I don think this is great news or anything, but it's a relatively banal criminal act. Now that PE teacher in Warren OH who screwed the jocks, that's titillating stuff worthy of Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Buy American View Post
    Why doesn't this surprise me? Bing wants cops to move back into the City with corrupt politicians, no services, teachers who sell crack??? I don't think so.
    And suddenly, the stupid actions of one Detroit teacher are an indictment of all 10,000 of them.

Would you hold the same opinion if he'd been a teacher outside of the city? After all, HE didn't live in the city. He's an Oakland County resident.

They misspelled "heroin" twice in the same article.
    Last edited by Jimaz; February-09-11 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    They misspelled "heroin" twice in the same article.
    I wonder which DPS the writer went to?

Quote Originally Posted by Buy American View Post
    Give it a rest, BuyAmerican. You'll have your panties all in a bunch next time someone justifies buying their Honda or Toyota on the fact that Chrysler workers got caught drinking and smoking weed on their lunch break. Therefore by association all U.S. autoworkers must do that, so their product is junk.
    How about you just say this guy is an idiot and has no business teaching or coaching kids, and leave it at that.

Give it a rest, BuyAmerican. You'll have your panties all in a bunch next time someone justifies buying their Honda or Toyota on the fact that Chrysler workers got caught drinking and smoking weed on their lunch break. Therefore by association all U.S. autoworkers must do that, so their product is junk.
    How about you just say this guy is an idiot and has no business teaching or coaching kids, and leave it at that.
    Well said!