Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default The Petkov case. Even over here it's in the news.

From Detnews.

Detroit

The Trenton woman who gained international notoriety last fall for taunting a terminally ill 7-year-old girl on the Internet must move from her home after pleading guilty Tuesday to assault and battery against a neighbor.
    Jennifer Petkov, 33, entered the plea in Wayne Circuit Court to charges stemming from allegations that she tried to run over a neighbor with her car. Judge Carole Youngblood sentenced her to 18 months probation with a long list of conditions, including a requirement to move out of her Trenton neighborhood.
    Petkov also was ordered to: Have a psychological evaluation, with treatment if recommended by probation workers.
    Undergo a substance abuse evaluation, with treatment if recommended.
    Attend anger management counseling.
    Have no contact with next-door neighbor Tana Boling, who filed the assault complaint.
    Stay out of a five-block area surrounding her old Detroit Street address.
    Any violation will result in Petkov serving 93 days in the Wayne County Jail, according to a statement released after the sentencing by the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office.
    Petkov and her husband, Scott, have been involved in a long-running feud with neighbors, including relatives of 7-year-old Kathleen Edward, who has Huntington's disease, a terminal condition. Last fall, Petkov posted an image of the girl's crying face over crossed bones. She also posted a picture of the girl's mother, who died in 2009 of the same condition, in the embrace of the grim reaper.
    I write for this blog.

Glad to see her leave the scene...
    Last edited by Whitehouse; February-06-11 at 04:22 PM.

And she sounded like such a nice lady... please keep her out of Canada. I'm sure that there will be lots of places in the US that will be thrilled when she moves in... she might even live through it. lol

A vile and twisted troll, she is.

Stromberg2

Depravity.

May she quickly learn of Karmic Whiplash.

May the poor young girl be allowed to HAUNT her for the duration of Petkov's life, after she passes away.

May the mother's soul get a stab at it today.

You have to wonder what makes people that way.

Why the fuck is this sick twisted bitch still doing this? Where is the justice? I'm so pissed about this! She is the trash of white trash. I swear, I know if I crossed paths with her, I would take a swing.

Stromberg2, rant over.

Rose filed the latest complaint with Trenton police Thursday, after she said she received several messages on her Facebook page from the Petkovs at about 9:30 p.m.
    Can't she block messages from them?

Hopefully she violates some of her conditions and gets some jail time.
    If she does I'm sure a good old fashion jailhouse beatdown is in her future.
    That'll be sweet.

A psychopath. I knew someone years ago who lived on that street. It was pleasant and quiet. I doubt if its that way now.

Per the FB comments, she probably made up a new name, sent a friend request and then started berating Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by Downrivergal View Post
    A psychopath. I knew someone years ago who lived on that street. It was pleasant and quiet. I doubt if its that way now.

Per the FB comments, she probably made up a new name, sent a friend request and then started berating Rose.
    I am a resident of Trenton. After this story broke there was a huge party set up for the little girl. People from all over the country attended. The girl was treated like a queen and given tons of presents and well wishes. I hope that this hellspawn lady saw the news and realized that no matter what type of evil she tries to bring to our community, that we will match it 10fold with kindness.

This Petkov gal is a real psychopath. I'm afraid that some misguided person with an over-developed sense of vengeance, and a means for carrying it out, is going to really hurt her one of these days.

This will not end well.

PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN TO NOT ACCEPT FREIND REQUESTS OF USERS THEY DO NOT KNOW!

/ Caps lock...disengage..