Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Chrylser workers at Jefferson Ave. plant busted...again.

Chrysler workers at Jefferson plant accused of using drugs during lunch

Workers from Chrysler Group LLC's Jefferson North plant were arrested recently for alleged drug use during their lunch break after police were tipped off by the Auburn Hills automaker.
    The three workers were arrested on Jan. 24 but have not been formally charged, said Det. Lt. Robert Honey, of the Michigan State Police's County of Macomb Enforcement Team.

The arrests mark the second publicized instance of apparent drug use at the assembly plant in six months. Last fall, FOX 2 TV captured video of workers from the same plant drinking and smoking what appeared to be drugs during their lunch break. Chrysler suspended them....

GUSHI Guest

puff puff pass,Yo put that jeep together brought to you by the U.A.W.

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Chrysler workers at Jefferson plant accused of using drugs during lunch

Workers from Chrysler Group LLC's Jefferson North plant were arrested recently for alleged drug use during their lunch break after police were tipped off by the Auburn Hills automaker.
    The three workers were arrested on Jan. 24 but have not been formally charged, said Det. Lt. Robert Honey, of the Michigan State Police's County of Macomb Enforcement Team.

The arrests mark the second publicized instance of apparent drug use at the assembly plant in six months. Last fall, FOX 2 TV captured video of workers from the same plant drinking and smoking what appeared to be drugs during their lunch break. Chrysler suspended them....

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20110204/...#ixzz1D1M2N994

\

Good for them, we need to keep our factory workers moving. Keep the drugs out. Chrysler is tired of the union mess and they will step up and stomp the DEAD [[C) KRAK HEADS.

One would think these workers might keep their noses clean But I guess stupidity can't be bred out of some families.

In other news, Chrysler executives used their bonus to go to sex clubs and drink alcohol when they were supposed to be doing vital business, but it was all caught by ...

... oh, wait. There's nobody following Chrysler's executives. Oh, well. I'm sure they must not be doing anything unlawful or illicit. Now back to your regularly scheduled beating up on Detroit's labor force ...

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    \

Chrysler is tired of the union mess and they will step up and stomp the DEAD [[C) KRAK HEADS.

So when I videotape Harvard-bred lawyers snorting coke and doing shots off hookers, is it still the union's fault?

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
    In other news, Chrysler executives used their bonus to go to sex clubs and drink alcohol when they were supposed to be doing vital business, but it was all caught by ...

... oh, wait. There's nobody following Chrysler's executives. Oh, well. I'm sure they must not be doing anything unlawful or illicit. Now back to your regularly scheduled beating up on Detroit's labor force ...
    In other news, life isn't always fair. I knew that when I was seven years old, what's taking you so long?

Yeah, my boss can get away with things that I can't. I know that so I act accordingly.
    You should learn that on your first day of life lessons 101.
    Maybe you were sick that day?

Quote Originally Posted by rjk View Post
    In other news, life isn't always fair. I knew that when I was seven years old, what's taking you so long?

Yeah, my boss can get away with things that I can't. I know that so I act accordingly.
    You should learn that on your first day of life lessons 101.
    Maybe you were sick that day?
    Hahaha. Oh, snap! I guess you really showed me ... not.

Sorry, Dr. Blowhard, but your boss shouldn't be allowed to get away with things that you can't. Or else why does he make 900 times as much money as you? As for your life lessons, did you stop learning at 7 years old? Hahahaha. Because ... hahahaha ... oh, crap, it's just too easy.

We now return to your regularly scheduled broadcast of "It's all the workers' fault!"

The generals at the Pentagon fight wars that don't win,
    The preachers in the pulpit can't help commit sin,
    The bankers on Wall Street destroy all our wealth,
    The health care providers just worsen our health.
    Our carmaker titans can't run without aid,
    And our politicians vote for whoever has paid.
    From bottom to top, the society's corrupt,
    And there isn't a person who's tokas ain't shtupped.
    But how dare you workers -- for toking on break,
    Pleasure is only for those on the take!

Three people caught smoking pot is only newsworthy if you're anti organized labor and want to push an agenda. Seriously, there's 1000's of people working at Jefferson North. If you were to go to any workplace, anywhere in America that employs that many people I can guarantee a percentage of them are drinking/using drugs while on the job.

Why not follow them and get it on tape if you are so certain that it's happening. Making random claims to justify the actions of the fools at Chrysler doesn't justify their actions.

Your argument is equivalent to 'I know you are but what am I'

Three people caught smoking pot is only newsworthy if you're anti organized labor and want to push an agenda-----

really?, you forgot to add " and only thru the eyes of a union worker"

While they probably are doing it, and probably should lose their jobs for it, they're not handling heavy machinery and don't have a direct hand in making vehicles that could put the motoring public at risk.

Sorry, Dr. Blowhard, but your boss shouldn't be allowed to get away with things that you can't. Or else why does he make 900 times as much money as you? As for your life lessons, did you stop learning at 7 years old? Hahahaha. Because ... hahahaha ... oh, crap, it's just too easy.

We now return to your regularly scheduled broadcast of "It's all the workers' fault!"
    While I agree the rules should apply fairly to all employees, are the execs returning to an assembly line operating heavy machinery and equipment that could potentially kill another worker?

Anyway fire them. They should have been more concerned about their jobs and stayed clean. There's plenty of decent people waiting to take their place.

I think, Detroitnerd, the point he's/she's trying to make, minus the sarcasm is,
    What does one have to do with the other? They are both wrong.
    That doesn't excuse the workers caught doing drugs' behavior.
    We, you and I, could list off different outrages all day long taking place all
    around our city, state, country, and the world.....but those acts of immorality,
    sexual perversion, monetary infraction, religious overzealousy, or.......
    on-the-job-drug use....do not cause repentance or excuse for each other.
    Yes, the continuance of 'partying' while working is inexcusable!!!!
    Like the Detroit Public School Teacher caught trying to pawn her electric notebook.....it just wasn't ...logical. To do something THAT stupid, just after
    other workers were busted for virtually the same thing....in my opinion, they
    deserve the book thrown at them [[canned immediately)
    I don't know Union laws, I am not familiar with shop ordinances...all I know is,
    I don't appreciate knowing, that the new car I'm purchasing, with hard to come
    by money, is being built by flippant drug users, after spending many years of
    my life on car repairs, probably as a result of shoddy work, performed by......
    ...'Protected' Auto Workers.
    Hey, if they want to smoke a little, drink a little, relieve their stresses, relax....
    I have no problem with that. But know when to stop. Know when to say when.
    Grow up!!!!!!
    Is that what you were trying to convey?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    Three people caught smoking pot is only newsworthy if you're anti organized labor and want to push an agenda. Seriously, there's 1000's of people working at Jefferson North. If you were to go to any workplace, anywhere in America that employs that many people I can guarantee a percentage of them are drinking/using drugs while on the job.
    Or standing around in cubicles talking about sports for 2 of 8 hours. I agree. Someone has an agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by ja!mz View Post
    Three people caught smoking pot is only newsworthy if you're anti organized labor and want to push an agenda-----

really?, you forgot to add " and only thru the eyes of a union worker"
    I'm not now, nor have I ever been the member of a labor union. I'm just calling it as I see it. With the exception of a couple part time jobs, I have been a small business owner my entire adult life.