Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Looking for info on finding a job in the SW Mich solar industry.

I have a friend in Cali who works in the solar industry, installation to be exact.
    Hes thinking about re locating back to Michigan and is looking into the industry here. Im trying to find out any info I can for him. If anyone has any leads or links it would be appreciated.

Met a fellow at a friend's birthday dinner last night who does exactly that...I'll check with him and will let you know later today.

How about that company that was featured in the State of the Union address? It's in Rochester Hills, but I don't remember the name of it. Two brothers who started a new solar panel company and are expanding their business. I'm sure it's on the internet somewhere...