Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Black Hawk Player said.....

Great game last night between Chicago and Vancouver, with Chicago winning the game 7 - 5 and winning their semifinal series.

Star of the game was Patrick Kane, who did the hat trick and was interviewed right after the game. He was asked, "Who would you rather play: Detroit or Anaheim?"

He never batted an eye when he responded, "What could be greater than a Detroit - Chicago final?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Great game last night between Chicago and Vancouver, with Chicago winning the game 7 - 5 and winning their semifinal series.

Star of the game was Patrick Kane, who did the hat trick and was interviewed right after the game. He was asked, "Who would you rather play: Detroit or Anaheim?"

He never batted an eye when he responded, "What could be greater than a Detroit - Chicago final?"
    Looks like he's going to get what he wants...

I fully expect the blackhawks to win a cup in the next few years. just not this year

They are definitely the up and coming team.

Amazing how this Chicago franchise turned around so quickly after the owner died and his son took over. I'm not wishing any ill will here on Mr. Ford, I'm just say'in....