Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Jet Trails Sunday

Anyone notice an unsual amount of jet trails in the sky today? Black Ops or a bunch of Sunday Jet Drivers?

Noticed it too. I think it's just because it's the first clear sky we've had in a while!

Not this again......

We noticed them too, also a whole bunch of right angle turns in the contrails. Drunk pilots?

I also saw this enormous yellow ball in the sky too, what could that be?

Chemtrails

First thing I noticed was that the contrails were NW to SE. That's not the usual W to E direction.

Probably Egypt related preparedness.

The big yellow ball must have been RA now that Wesley explained the Egyptian connection to the trails.

It was/is a Government run cloud seeding operation, these flight were all supposed to take place at night under the cover of darkness...but some low level do go bureaucrat who used to work for Green Peace switched the flight schedules on em and now the gig is up!

big wigs moving in from across the country to live in the D.

I think One Shot has a point.

I don't think anyone's mentioned it before [[maybe it goes without saying) but these all come from Selfridge, correct?

Another missile launch:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    I don't think anyone's mentioned it before [[maybe it goes without saying) but these all come from Selfridge, correct?
    Probably not. Contrails usually only happen pretty high up - a few miles or so - and it takes a plane a while to get up that high. Most of them are probably passenger jets just flying from somewhere else to somewhere else.