Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Video released of NW DPD shooting. A bit graphic.

Quite a video. Makes me glad to be retired and outta Dodge.

Quite a video is right.
    I bet you there isn't a news station in the country that won't be showing this video over the next few days.
    Usually the only time you see something like this is in the movies.

Default Faux Snooze found a way to even spin THIS story....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/28...ecinct-attack/

Correction....I had misread the end of the story, they have it fairly accurate...
    Last edited by Detroit Stylin; January-28-11 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Erroneous title

Damn that was kinda difficult to watch. Glad the officers are fine.

These police officers get paid not for the 95 % of the time where nothing happens,they are paid for the 5% of the time when something crazy like this happens and this video tells it all.

Policing is like an airline pilot's job. Hours and hours of boredom, and moments of sheer terror.

Holy $h!t!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Policing is like an airline pilot's job. Hours and hours of boredom, and moments of sheer terror.

WORD! And they both get paid diddley.

Makes me glad our commander had safety glass put up all over & around the front desk at our jail.

It was amazing how he was able to roll over the count in such a fashion with shotgun in hand and come up firing. He must had some type of millitary training or something

The next time I have to go to my local police dept, I will be reminded of this incident and why there is bullet proof glass surrounding the counter. I am glad the officers are out of the hospital are recovering.