Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Mista Alan Guest

Default Where Did Scott Lewis Go?

I have not seen Fox 2 Problem Solver Scott Lewis on the air in what feels like months. He is still on their website though. Where is he?

And, not to threadjack, but what happened to Fanchon Stinger after her demise?

Maybe Scott went looking for Fanchon.

Mista Alan Guest

Hello, Scott?

Mista Alan Guest

SCOTT!!! Where are you?

Retroit Guest

Was Scott a regular poster here on DetroitYES?

Here's a link where you can contact him. Select "Problem Solvers" in the drop-down Topic menu.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/subindex..._us/contact_us

diver1369 Guest

As far as I know, Scott hasn't surfaced on these threads but I'm a recent participant myself. To his credit, Scott's Problem Solvers reporting has resulted in a Federal conviction for Alonzo Bates and an EPA raid of the previous Mayor''s Office in Ecorse. There may be other stories he's done that have resulted in Federal investigations.

Years ago, a TV2 Problem Solvers investigation led to the confiscation of over 800 weapons from a gas station/party store at Grand River/ 7 Mile Rd and the indictment of the station owner. A year later, the same man was sought for selling the same style of weapons [[wands, metal stars, starred knuckles, small hatchets, machetes) outside of a Pontiac middle and high school complex. That story was organized by Charles Pugh.

Mista Alan Guest

I'm asking where is has been ON TELEVISION. He hasn't been seen in over a month!! I hope everything's okay!!

Retroit Guest

Okay, Mista Alan, I finally figured you out. Where are you holding Scott Lewis hostage and how much do you want for ransom?

Mista Alan Guest

lol, good one!!

Retroit Guest

I see that my interrogation has failed. Waterboarding will begin in 5 minutes. Speaker Pelosi has been notified.

Mista Alan Guest

She would disagree.

He's on tonight so you can stop freaking out.

beat me to it leland