Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Apple store client owned by Windows!

I had to go back this far, to find an appropriate thread to resurrect. My complaint is the expensive broadband that is only allowed 3G up to 2.5 Gigs. Then downgraded to maybe 256 megs at best.

That first 3G goes by pretty quick with all of the flash crap presented by the media, without our input. So long Freep, Oakland Press, Macomb Daily, and others. I'm done with all the car dealers, restaurants, and others that slam me with info that I don't want or need. And costs me money. I'll stick to Google or other News. You have lost a long time customer based on greed. And Mozilla, [[Net Flix, popups), - I'm gone forever too. Don't even try to contact me ever again. Good riddance. I hope you are stuck with TV from hell. [[Pretty much the last ten years).

What nut job Ivy League screwball legacy nephew/niece, did you put in charge of the 99% of customers, that are left, that he/she has no knowledge of ? These people have no idea of who they are dealing with. News sucks, deal with it. We don't like fluff. Stick with the 20% that is you're base now. Then sink from there.

I sincerely hope, that Susie "Muffy" Scripts and Alden "Buff" Foxworth Hampton the III go away. Those days are over. We're on the internut now.
    Last edited by Bigb23; November-03-11 at 06:59 AM. Reason: To add two letters ( I hope?).

Get a flash blocker. I have one for Safari and its incredible. Browser is way faster now, and I can always click on the individual blocked flash objects to play them if I want to.

Thanks, East.

I have Win7, and have four blockers already, that don't work. I'll just ignore/ban the perpetrators, and tell everybody that will listen about the problem. Word of mouth and worldwide forums still works, for what it's worth.
    And I thought Firefox was the lesser of two evils.