Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default For Those Who've Doubted the Existence of Mind Control Experiments...

...especially Manchurian Candidate-type hypnotically controlled individuals...

...the CIA has now created a collection of CDs detailing many experiments and investigations into the human psyche [[as much as survived the various purges through the duration of these programs).

While I don't accept wholesale everything on Jeff Rense's site, this article is quite a nice taste of what you might learn.

http://www.rense.com/general42/midncon.htm

John Hinckley was the son of George HW Bush's best friend. He was an amazing shot with that shitty little .25cal revolver. Strongest rumor was that he was 'activated' to get Reagan out of the way for the dawning of the Bush political dynasty, after daddy Hinckley was served a fine by the EPA for not supporting Reagan during the 1980 Republican Convention in Detroit.

Evidence points to the recent notorious figure in the AZ shootings may have been under some external control as well. Usually the shooters die, but this one is being handled/represented by a very curious attorney who worked with some other deep-intel clients accused of dastardly crimes which changed the direction of this nation...Timothy McVeigh, for one.

If you really want to go down a rabbit hole, take a walk on the wild side with David McGowan...down Laurel Canyon road. http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr93.html

There is considerable evidence that everything popular in movies, television, and music has all been mind-control programming. After reading the odd but continual co-incidences in that Inside the LC article, that opinion is tough to argue against.

Cheers anyways...and a huge bronx cheer to those who've ridiculed me in the past for believing in something that is now being revealed by the perpetrators!

I take no pleasure in any of my conspiracy ramblings ever being true...most often they prove a dark side of our mere human existence that I'd rather not consider, let alone encounter.
    Last edited by Gannon; January-25-11 at 12:01 AM.

from Rense's disclaimer: "We choose not to censor skewed logic..."
    It sounds like Rense goes along with the idea that all points of view are equally valid which is similar to the creationist take that all theories are equally valid even when creationism doesn't fit the definition of a scientific theory.

Rense also says that these experiments were carried out "since the early 1950s".
    This paper says the experiments occurred from 1952-62 which corresponds to the McCarthy era and before the law that makes involuntary human experimentation illegal. If Rense has evidence that such experiments are occurring today, he should make that information available.

http://www.netti.fi/~makako/mind/child.txt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA

There is, no doubt, some truth to these stories. OTOH, I don't think the element of false memory can be totally eliminated either.

I have noted a number of movies that portray the government in a negative way, expecially as the cold-hearted scientists who just want to dissect the friendly alien from another planet. Posters who watch more action movies than I can probably mention other instances. I don't know that movies have as much effect on adults as daily TV. Children may be influenced. I wonder if anyone has interviewed children on their feelings about government. My guess would be that parents have more influence than any movie on a child's view of the government.

With all of the drug experimentation going on in our youth, it's hard to get too upset about some scientists researching the dangers and possible military uses of drugs today. The law does require that people be aware that they are part of research which makes it difficult to set up the experiments. It's a Dr. Strangelove scenario, but would we be better off having no information on the sort of research that other nations unfriendly to us have been doing? It is a complex issue and a lot of Americans prefer to think simply in black and white, good and evil.
    Last edited by maxx; January-25-11 at 11:26 AM.