Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Good oral history pieced on Life Of Bob Probert in February 2011 Playboy

Can I tell my girlfriend that I'm legitimately buying this one for the articles and not the pictures?!

I somehow missed that piece. Sounds like great reading.

Playboy for the articles. What a novel concept!

But seeing as how other magazines like Maxim and FHM have toppled it for titillation, do they even have great articles in it any more?

I think most books about and by ex jocks are boring, but I picked up Probert's bio in Borders recently and read it for more than 30 minutes. Pretty lively and interesting. Probert was a true folk hero in Detroit and Windsor. I wish i could have attended his funeral.