Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default gruesome attack at Moscow airport.

These pictures are not suitable for people with a weak stomach.... Yes, that's a warning.

World press and governments already has this pegged as a terrorist act. So shortly after it occurred? I'm not sure you can determine that definitively, nor should you even be speculating [[in the press) that it is so. I'm not saying it isn't.........I'm saying ........give authorities a chance to investigate. They'll have plenty of time to whitewash it and pronounce their verdict. I also noted that NObama said we [[the US) would assist Russia with anything they need or request. What about American working class people's requests, NObama? This is Theatre of the Absurd. Unfortunately, lives of the unpriviliged are caught in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by 1KielsonDrive View Post
    World press and governments already has this pegged as a terrorist act. So shortly after it occurred? I'm not sure you can determine that definitively, nor should you even be speculating [[in the press) that it is so.
    What the fuck do *you* call it when a person walks into an airport and detonates a bomb? Normal operations?

Quote Originally Posted by ghettopalmetto View Post
    What the fuck do *you* call it when a person walks into an airport and detonates a bomb? Normal operations?
    What the fu+*k do *you* call it? At the outset, there wasn't a mention of a 'person walking into an airport and detonating a bomb'. You missed my point entirely in your haste to use the f+*k word. Here, I'll assist you - f+*k, f=*k, f*@k, f, f, f, f......and a couple more f+*ks, for good measure. Do you feel better? I never said it wasn't terrorism, I simply asked if there might possibly have been another cause - say a gas leak, or maybe ???? You know, like the building in Wayne a couple weeks ago. Duh? Was that immediately deemed a 'terrorist' act? No! They tried to figure out the cause. Duh? Was it on the International news as a terrorist act? I don't think so. My point, my dearest GP, is that we are now in an era of declaring almost every event like this one as a 'terrorist' act. Immediately. It's fear and paranoia [[intentionally?) feeding the police/military state. It's political. If in fact it is a 'terrorist' act, we may never know, if it's used as a political tool. Since when can we believe everything that comes out of Russia? S+*t [[another curse word for you), Russia's perfected the Dick Cheney, George Bush puppet show with their top spies/politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by 1KielsonDrive View Post
    What the fu+*k do *you* call it? At the outset, there wasn't a mention of a 'person walking into an airport and detonating a bomb'. You missed my point entirely in your haste to use the f+*k word. Here, I'll assist you - f+*k, f=*k, f*@k, f, f, f, f......and a couple more f+*ks, for good measure. Do you feel better? I never said it wasn't terrorism, I simply asked if there might possibly have been another cause - say a gas leak, or maybe ???? You know, like the building in Wayne a couple weeks ago. Duh? Was that immediately deemed a 'terrorist' act? No! They tried to figure out the cause. Duh? Was it on the International news as a terrorist act? I don't think so. My point, my dearest GP, is that we are now in an era of declaring almost every event like this one as a 'terrorist' act. Immediately. It's fear and paranoia [[intentionally?) feeding the police/military state. It's political. If in fact it is a 'terrorist' act, we may never know, if it's used as a political tool. Since when can we believe everything that comes out of Russia? S+*t [[another curse word for you), Russia's perfected the Dick Cheney, George Bush puppet show with their top spies/politicians.

A gas leak usually requires an ignition source to cause an explosion. And I'm pretty sure at least one person in the busiest airport in Moscow would have smelled something if that were the case. How many open flames do you suppose there are in International Baggage Claim?

Just because someone doesn't come tap you on the shoulder and whisper all the answers in your ear doesn't mean they don't have means and methods for figuring these things out.

Maybe you and Gannon can go have a couple beers and flip out for a few hours.

It's sad when anyone dies...The media just creamed all over stuff like this.You dont hear them trying to find a solution for the murders here in on our own soil...There is more people killed in the US in 1 day than that airport...From what...Domestic violence,drugs,drunk drivings,industrial accidents..
    It dont make national news that a old couple that capped cause some dope head broke in their home cause they know one of them have to have a heavy drug for pain. You dont hear about the local clerk that got nixxed at the 7-11 ...You dont hear about a family that got toasted cause of some jelouis nut case ......Well,,not on the national news,,but I bet,,each and everyone one of us would go and look in a city newspaper there would be something of a killin on it local...
    We better get our shit straightened out first,,I mean we better start soon....We got people dieing everyday here on our own soil,,and it's just Joe Blow to the media....

A gas leak usually requires an ignition source to cause an explosion. And I'm pretty sure at least one person in the busiest airport in Moscow would have smelled something if that were the case. How many open flames do you suppose there are in International Baggage Claim?

Just because someone doesn't come tap you on the shoulder and whisper all the answers in your ear doesn't mean they don't have means and methods for figuring these things out.

Maybe you and Gannon can go have a couple beers and flip out for a few hours.
    Of course, now you're arguing all of the technicalities. We should've known this, it couldn't have been that, there wasn't an ignition source, there is no jet fuel in an airport, blah, blah, blah. That's all 20/20 hindsight. I'm sure my point is lost on you for no other reason than you wanted to take your anger out on someone and tell them to f+*k off. And you're good at it. Well, I'm here for ya' baby. Let it fly....................... I posted as the story first came out. There was little information confirming it was other than an accident. I stand by my post. But I'm still skeptical because of where the story came from - Russia. I'm sure they have means and methods, so why not wait a few hours until a few plausible theories can be presented in a more orderly fashion? I'm waiting for you to come tap me on the shoulder and whisper all the answers in my ear. Oooohhh! Gannon, would you like to have a few beers and flip out together? I'd love to. Maybe GP will join us? I'll buy.

SENSATIONALISM! Get your attention by any means possible.

This happened in an international part of the airport. If any American people were victim of this attack than yes, giving all assistance to the Russian autorities is the best you can do. In the immediate aftermath you're not sure of anything else than that this is a terrorist attack, just not from what direction it came from.

Sitting back or playing golf like Dubya did in the aftermath of Katrina, now that's an example....

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehouse View Post
    This happened in an international part of the airport. If any American people were victim of this attack than yes, giving all assistance to the Russian autorities is the best you can do. In the immediate aftermath you're not sure of anything else than that this is a terrorist attack, just not from what direction it came from.

Sitting back or playing golf like Dubya did in the aftermath of Katrina, now that's an example....
    But, you're also not sure it IS a terrorist attack. The first responsibility of the media is not to present sensationalism - it is to present facts. There was an explosion. The probable causes are numerous. They could be any of the following............. We have indications it was caused by............ The indications are as follows........... The first story I heard leaned heavily on terrorism as the cause. I'll repeat myself again, I didn't say it wasn't terrorism, I posed why it was assumed to be terrorism, especially given the lack of evidence presented by the media at the time.

[QUOTE=Whitehouse;218149]This happened in an international part of the airport. If any American people were victim of this attack than yes, giving all assistance to the Russian autorities is the best you can do. In the immediate aftermath you're not sure of anything else than that this is a terrorist attack, just not from what direction it came from.

Sitting back or playing golf like Dubya did in the aftermath of Katrina, now that's an example....[/QUOTE]

You are right. My sarcasm toward NObama's remarks were meant as a dig. Of course NObama shouldn't sit back and do nothing. He should, and did, offer support in whatever way we can furnish it. I'm just angry NObama hasn't made a similar, strong and concerted effort to help the very people who elected him. Unemployment, foreclosures, mortgage fraud, health care, etc, etc, have all been a joke on his watch. Programs touted and programs abandoned and forgotten = the American Working Class forgotten.