Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Detroit Fish Market

has anyone been to the Detroit Fish Market since it reopened last year? Can you recommend? read some customer feedback - was mixed. used to be a great place before it backslid.

I have not been there since it opened...The new name is Detroit Seafood Market...but I looked at the reviews on Yelp.com the reviews are both good and bad.

I would gladly go and try it out, but it's in "Paradise Valley," which doesn't exist anymore. Apparently, neither does "Harmonie Park."

DN you can find it in the "Necklace District"

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
    I would gladly go and try it out, but it's in "Paradise Valley," which doesn't exist anymore. Apparently, neither does "Harmonie Park."
    Paradise Valley? Thought it was gone 50 years ago. Harmonie Park? Wasssaatt?

The area will soon be renamed Germantown to honor the original German settlers in that part of the city.

Same interior and fixtures as before and same chef, now half owner/operator. Food is good. I have only been in the new reincarnation for lunch but have friends who have been there for dinner and they have enjoyed it.

Ate there New's Years Eve with the wife. Limited menu but still just as good as it had been previously. I still recommend it to all my friends.

I wonder what is going to happen to the spot that the Detroit Breakfast House once was. Maybe a Pancake House of some sort will fit in the spot