Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Why Hasn't the U.S. Been Attacked Again?

What's your theory?
    http://www.slate.com/id/2208971/

Didn't you hear about the recent Tucson massacre? "We have met the enemy and he is us."

I bet YOUR memory doesn't include the name of the Taylor attorney and his wife who totally proved that Underwear Bomber was a ruse...a FAKE attack...and the esteemed Federal Bureau of Investigation tried to get them to change their story continually.

I bet your memory doesn't include that we had similar 'attacks' every time the Patriot Act was ready to be voted in or confirmed for a second run. Or infrastructure funding was needed, like with the controversial irradiators now being installed in every airport...which were already built before the Underwear Bomber was led by that 'well-dressed man' through security in Amsterdam.

I bet YOUR memory is the one programmed by the national media to conveniently forget and/or ignore these things...

...so why would we listen to you trying to jog OURS?!

Sincerely,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    I bet YOUR memory doesn't include the name of the Taylor attorney and his wife who totally proved that Underwear Bomber was a ruse...a FAKE attack...and the esteemed Federal Bureau of Investigation tried to get them to change their story continually.

I bet your memory doesn't include that we had similar 'attacks' every time the Patriot Act was ready to be voted in or confirmed for a second run. Or infrastructure funding was needed, like with the controversial irradiators now being installed in every airport...which were already built before the Underwear Bomber was led by that 'well-dressed man' through security in Amsterdam.

I bet YOUR memory is the one programmed by the national media to conveniently forget and/or ignore these things...

...so why would we listen to you trying to jog OURS?!

Sincerely,
    John
    Okay, several things:

First, some links would be helpful.

Vague comments about an attorney from Taylor don't amount to Jack.

Two, following your analogy regarding the US PATRIOT Act, we're due for another attack.

Three, find me one instance where I have ever supported the sexual assault against Americans by the DHS/TSA under the guise of safety on this board?

Fourth, try decaf!

I think that the "listening in" on international [[and unfortunately local) phone conversations by supercomputers probably has helped in many ways....

As for those "incindiary undies"... I'm thankful that it didn't cause an explosion... the point of intended detonation was determined to be somewhere above St. Clair Shores [[chez moi!!).

I'm still reeling over the thought of that startled Canadian family in SE Ontario that had a huge chunk of frozen airplane poop crash thru their roof many years ago....

But I digress....

http://www.opednews.com/articles/The...00106-351.html

This'll get you started. Links are within that well-written story.

Haskel told his story continually through MLive...some through their feedback comment loop. As far as I know it is still on-line.

You show two foiled plots and a radical right wing blog for proof of an attack? Talk about comparing apples with oranges. why not include the anthrax attacks[[which, by the way, have never been solved), the D.C. sniper, or the runaway bus bomber?

I suspect your selective memory choose only examples that happened under Obama's watch because you are one of the sheep who believed that only Bush could protect us.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    You show two foiled plots and a radical right wing blog for proof of an attack? Talk about comparing apples with oranges. why not include the anthrax attacks[[which, by the way, have never been solved), the D.C. sniper, or the runaway bus bomber?

I suspect your selective memory choose only examples that happened under Obama's watch because you are one of the sheep who believed that only Bush could protect us.
    And those first two plots were done for what reason?

The last one was difficult to link [[the dry run from Detroit to LA), because most of the articles that I'd bookmarked have been scrubbed.

I didn't include the DC Anthrax attacks, because those were shown to be false flag operations.

The samples were shown to come from Fort Detrick, Md. The Washington Post did a story on it back in December 2001, but the article is no longer available through their site. A copy can be found here.

The person allegedly responsible conveniently committed suicide.

The DOJ did "solve" the case. Their write-up on it can be found here.

And for the gazillionth time, no junior couldn't protect us any better than B.O. can.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    http://www.opednews.com/articles/The...00106-351.html

This'll get you started. Links are within that well-written story.

Haskel told his story continually through MLive...some through their feedback comment loop. As far as I know it is still on-line.
    I've heard of the "sharp-dressed man" angle to this story before.

No, I'm not discounting it, because I've heard it from too many sources.

But it still doesn't explain away the fact that something did explode on the plane, it came from Mutallab's seat and that a number of passengers had jumped him immediately afterwards.

OABTW, you did catch my link that Rep Rogers had introduced a bill at the beginning of this Congress to extend the Patriot Act?
    Last edited by MCP-001; January-21-11 at 11:36 AM. Reason: spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    Didn't you hear about the recent Tucson massacre? "We have met the enemy and he is us."
    Obviously, that would be the Pogo theory which is as good as any I read about in the article.

The rest of the posters seem to be equating 9/11, which involved 13 people and three airplanes attacking three internationally recognized targets associated with U.S. power, with individual actions mostly on board single airplanes in midair. The article discusses various theories for why we haven't had another attack on the magnitude of 9/11 like the terrorists-are-dumb theory, the near enemy theory and the melting pot theory. The near enemy theory makes sense to me. Why attack someone thousands of miles away when you can invade countries much closer to your base?

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    Good one, Lowell. Terrorism is everwhere not in Islamic world but in all over. Terrorism has been the United States for past 234 years:

England were terrorists during Revolutionary War in 1776 to 1781.

England terrorized the American People in War of 1812.

The Southern States who are Negro Slaves were terrorists against the abolitionists and the North

The Northern States sought that thr South were terrorists during the Civil War from 1860 to 1865.

In the wild wild west, everyone cowboy was a terrorist. Every Native American was a terrorist so we tried to wipe them out.

The Klu Klux Klan were terrorist organization sought to oppose reconstruction of the south by the union North [[ U.S.), letting Negroes to be emancipated and run the southern states. So the ran roung like ghost riders wearing white hooded sheets killing Negroes [[Black folks), burning crosses and terrorizing Jews and Catholics and Homosexuals.

There are other militant Klans hiding out in mountians waiting to attack like out the Turner Diaries with Helter Skelter results.

There was a "American Fuhrer" in the American Nazi Party from the 1930s to present planning a "fouth reicht" in thr U.S. There are terrorists.

During WWII The U.S. saw the Germany, Italy and Japanese are global terrorists. So we bomb their land until they glow in the dark. [[think A-bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki)

During the Cold War the Communist Party of the Soviet Union are terrorists building their doomsday weapons to bomb the U.S. and any nation who rejects their Marxist utopian dream. It took diplomacy and peace to defeat them.

We even help the Afghan Muslims [[ Like Osama bin-Laden) defeat the Soviet terrorists.

We help the Kuwaitis defeat the Iraq terrorists from invading their lands

After 9/11 we Americans went to Afghanistan to find bin-Laden, Al-Qaeda and the Taliban and destroy them all.

Team America went back to Iraq, "Shock and Awe" Baghdad, defeat the Iraqi terrorists, sound Saddam Hussein hiding a small bunker like a coward he is and execute him. But no luck finding his chemical and biological weapons.

TERRORISM IS HERE Like the Guals, Vandals and other Germanic Tribes sacking Rome. The terrorism either home grown or foriegn will sack the United States until it falls like the Roman Empire.

WORD FROM THE STREET PROPHET

Because fear is like monster and its us.

KA'TUN IS COMING IN 22 MONTHS

Neda, was not a terrorist but a freedom fighter and I miss her so.

It's a great setup for Homeland Security.

If they fuck up and let somebody attack, they need more resources.

If nobody attacks, then they're doing a "heckuva job."

Unfortunately, it seems that nobody has wanted to attack the U.S. without a little help, whether from a "well-dressed man" or the FBI's agents provocateur...

Anyway, why do the terrorists need to attack? We are destroying our own country quite nicely without their aid and assistance.

There was a shooting at a California airport, an Israeli airline being the target.

gdogslim Guest

What is your theory maxx? and do you care what we really think?
    Fort Hood, Times Square, Detroit underwear, and many more in planning stages.
    The muslims are in no big hurry, they have many countries to populate over the next hundred years...

I personally don't think Obama cares too much because of his Muslim roots.
    As Barack Hussein said. "We can absorb a terrorist attack.""I said very early on, as a Senator and continue to believe, as a presidential candidate and now as president, that we can absorb a terrorist attack. We will do everything we can to prevent it. but even a 9/11, even the biggest attack ever, that ever took place on our soil, we absorbed it, and we are stronger. This is a strong, powerful country that we live in, and our people are incredibly resilient."

But maybe if Obama keeps bowing to Saudi kings, they will be nicer to us.

The good news, we don't have to listen to Olbermann spew his diatribes anymore at MSNBC.

I swear I get dumber every time I read a gdog post.

Quote Originally Posted by gdogslim View Post
    What is your theory maxx? and do you care what we really think?
    Fort Hood, Times Square, Detroit underwear, and many more in planning stages.
    The muslims are in no big hurry, they have many countries to populate over the next hundred years...

I personally don't think Obama cares too much because of his Muslim roots.
    As Barack Hussein said. "We can absorb a terrorist attack.""I said very early on, as a Senator and continue to believe, as a presidential candidate and now as president, that we can absorb a terrorist attack. We will do everything we can to prevent it. but even a 9/11, even the biggest attack ever, that ever took place on our soil, we absorbed it, and we are stronger. This is a strong, powerful country that we live in, and our people are incredibly resilient."

But maybe if Obama keeps bowing to Saudi kings, they will be nicer to us.

The good news, we don't have to listen to Olbermann spew his diatribes anymore at MSNBC.

I think we have more to fear from the Chinese invading us than the muslims. The Chinese have already invaded us economically. Some muslims are only interested in destroying what others have built. Their culture is stuck in the 14th century, very much like some christians in this country. And if you had read my entire post, which I kept short just for you, gdog, you'd know that I thought the near-enemy theory made sense.

gdogslim Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    I swear I get dumber every time I read a gdog post.
    - Then you must be really dumb by now.
    - thanks for the easy joke set up.

Bush's anti terrorist policies he set forth prevented the terror attacks from abroad or made it very hard.
    What's happening now is Muslim Iman's, clerics, others are training and radicalizing home grown terrorists inside the U.S. and that has what taken place

The long term goal of some Islamic leaders and followers is to populate countries and take them over from within in a few hundred years. Hence the high birth rate by Muslim women all over Europe and elsewhere.

Maybe Obama could use a nice big terror attack, then he could use it for election purposes.

[QUOTE=gdogslim;217760Maybe Obama could use a nice big terror attack, then he could use it for election purposes.[/QUOTE]

Why? Are your puppetmaster commentators Hannity, Beck, Malkin, Coultier and Limbaugh running low on propoganda that they can spoonfeed you with??

gdogslim Guest

yes my puppet masters are spoon feeding me, you have a problem with that?

Funny, when the cons hand picked golden boy [[W) has the worst attack on American soil since Pearl Harbor, they say only Bush can protect us. Now, we've had over two years of Obama and what do we hear? The radical right wingers on the airwaves predicting more attacks.

This is a good article for the Becks, Palins, et,AL to read, they just might learn something:http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A2KJ3CdhDz...08599204404700

Nope, I have a lot more brain cells than gdog has dumb posts.

Quote Originally Posted by gdogslim View Post
    - Then you must be really dumb by now.
    - thanks for the easy joke set up.

Bush's anti terrorist policies he set forth prevented the terror attacks from abroad or made it very hard.
    What's happening now is Muslim Iman's, clerics, others are training and radicalizing home grown terrorists inside the U.S. and that has what taken place

The long term goal of some Islamic leaders and followers is to populate countries and take them over from within in a few hundred years. Hence the high birth rate by Muslim women all over Europe and elsewhere.

Maybe Obama could use a nice big terror attack, then he could use it for election purposes.

gdogslim Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    Nope, I have a lot more brain cells than gdog has dumb posts.
    Nice comeback!

Here is your Underwear Bomber conspiracy revealer in person, on Channel 2 News covering the trial of the fellow they used to get the TSA's newest toy funded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu5l7...ayer_embedded#

Go, Councilor Haskel, GO! LOL

So, if the Underwear Bomber was a ruse, a FAKE ATTACK...how many of the others have been? Many people now agree that the events of 9/11 are not what the government continually tries to purport them to be...and we went to WAR over that false fiasco.

Why hasn't the US been attacked again?! Wrong premise, we never were attacked in the first place...I cannot see one event in the past forty years that was actually from outside our most Top Secret of government officials, even ol' Timothy McVeigh's handiwork was decided, planned, and carried out by factions within our own government.

We haven't been attacked again because the prophet George W. Bush, through whom Jesus and St. Ronald Reagan speak, died for our sins.

Or something like that.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast