Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default D T & I Conductor's Railroad Switch Key for Sale

Too much stuff, brooming out some of my collectibles. Nice old switch key for an adlake type lock, has DT & I stamped to the top, plus a four digit # which I assume corresponds to a switch somewhere on the system. Certain keys sell for over a $100 dollars on eBay, and I have NEVER seen a Detroit Toledo and Ironton key come up for auction. I am only asking $30 for mine, a steal.
    Last edited by CountrySquire; January-21-11 at 09:02 AM.

I am certainly interested in purchasing the key. If you are serious about selling it contact me @
    dgrohv@Comcast.net and I will give you my telephone number, so we can discuss arraingements.

Quote Originally Posted by dtirailfan View Post
    i am certainly interested in purchasing the key. If you are serious about selling it contact me @
    dgrohv@comcast.net and i will give you my telephone number, so we can discuss arraingements.
    sold!!!!!!