Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Great Photos of Present Day Detroit

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=187665

This is from another forum I frequent. There are many beautiful shots of downtown.

Name:  p41717376-5.jpg
Views: 2334
Size:  58.2 KB
    From the website"

How's this house doing these days?

Incredible. Also, where is this house?

Very nice!

Default Beaubien Residence and Double House

Brushstart--I believe the building is the former law offices of Lopatin and Miller and is located on E. Jefferson, just East of the old Gallagan's Bar. I took a fair share of depostitions in that building during my day. Lopatin and Miller were pretty well known plaintiffs" attorneys, although Al Lopatin has since passed away and Shel Miller now practices in Oakland County. It was later occupied by another group of attorneys, but seems to be boarded up now.

These pics are real recent. I like the fact he got my building in a few of them.

Wow, those are some great shots!! There are a few buildings i have questions about, I'll have to upload pics when I get a chance. To top it all off, The rock makes an appearance, that's great, you need to bring your insight to the forum more often.

Stromberg2

bartock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by the rock View Post
    Brushstart--I believe the building is the former law offices of Lopatin and Miller and is located on E. Jefferson, just East of the old Gallagan's Bar. I took a fair share of depostitions in that building during my day. Lopatin and Miller were pretty well known plaintiffs" attorneys, although Al Lopatin has since passed away and Shel Miller now practices in Oakland County. It was later occupied by another group of attorneys, but seems to be boarded up now.
    Isn't that where Bernard Kilpatrick was staying?

I think one of them has a popcorn business in it right now.

Wow , love the pix. I couldn't get my bearings in some of them, though. What is the building with the pretty window paintings, and what is the story about them?

Oh, noooooo! Not the Double House! Oh, please somebody restore these? Remember Little Harry's? I've never really gotten over that.